In the water ~ Minho

SHINee Reality

You run around in the water splashing Minho. He tried to be serious but you knew he wanted to play with you. He was just trying to act manly.

“Common! Don’t be like that! I know you want to play too!”

He looked down at you and you pretended not to notice that he was looking at your s.

You couldn’t blame him. You were wearing a bikini in front of him, and everyone, for the first time.

When he asked you to go to the swimming pool he never thought you would actually wear a bikini. A swimsuit maybe but never a bikini.

He came out wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but you made him take his t-shirt off.  He was the most handsome man in that pool and you knew other girls couldn’t stop admiring his body. You didn’t worry though because he didn’t take his eyes off of you for one second. 

He was acting so cold because he was feeling protective over you. It was like everyone was looking at his girl, when you knew that he was probably the only one looking at you.

You splashed him with weather and he groaned.

“It’s cold!” he complained glaring at you.

You just shrugged and run around him making water splash him every time your legs moved.

He didn’t say anything and just stared at you, his eyes going down to your s again seeing them bounce while you run. He started to blush and looked at the front swallowing hard. He noticed a guy looking at the same thing he was staring a few second ago.

He grabbed your arm making you stop and you looked at him surprised. Oblivious like you are you didn’t notice anything.

“Let’s go to the towel!”

“No. I wanna play more and I didn’t get to swim and anything. Come swim with me!” you pleaded opening your eyes looking cute.

He sighed and hold your hand.

“Ok!” you pulled him more inside the pool and he sent the other guy a dirty look.

The water was on your shoulders and you dived in coming to the surface with you hair all wet.

“So cool!” you said grinning.

Minho stared at the guy again. You were his girlfriend so he needed to back off.

You tried to push Minho making him dive too.

“Comon on. You are so tall you need to dive too!”

He didn’t say anything but he dived pushing you with him more into the pool.

“Hey It’s too deep here! “ you screamed because you were afraid. You were never a good swimmer.

“That’s ok!” He smiled at you, his hands on your waist holding you and keeping your head off the water.

“Do you want to kill me Choi Minho?”

“No. I just don’t want other guys looking at what is mine!”

Oh now you get it. Inside the water no one would look at you.

“But I might drown if you release me.“ you said frightened.

He got closer to you.

“I won’t release you! I told you…you are mine!” He whispered his nose bumping on yours.

“I might die you know.” You put your arms around his neck staring at his beautiful big eyes. You trusted him.

“Then I’ll give you CPR!” He said before kissing you passionately. He wanted to show everyone that you were only his.

You didn’t mind at all, you loved to make him lose control, and wearing that bikini was a good idea after all. 

 

image