Noona Forgive me ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

You counted the seconds until midnight and hugged your pillow. Another year alone in bed without him. It was always the same thing since you married, he would be working so much that he wouldn’t remember the day of your wedding anniversary. He probably wouldn’t remember it too if he wasn’t working. He was like that. Always doing random things and day dreaming.

You didn’t mind at first since you fall for those qualities in him.

You met him at a blind date, but he wasn’t your date. He was the strange guy taking photos of the birds.

 

Your partner for the date end up being a boring doctor so you didn’t call him back. Instead you started going to that coffee shop searching for the guy with the beautiful smile. You learned that he was a wannabe photographer and singer at a bar not far from there.

That night you decided to search for him.

When they announced Lee Jinki, he came up on stage, with his light brown hair and boyish smile. You couldn’t take your eyes away from him, and when he started singing you felt your eyes get wet. On that night you started believing in love at first sight.

When he came out from the stage you tried to talk with him but a lot of girls surrounded him asking for his attention. He just smiled humble and talked with them. He looked so friendly and you wanted to know him.

You waited outside the bar in the cold for him to come out.

After what seemed like hours he came out wearing a black coat and a green backpack, a black beanie on his head.

He walked by you without noticing and you followed him deciding what to say to him.

You were just going to give up when he turned around and smiled at you.

“You were inside right?”

“Yes!” you answered taken aback for his question. He noticed you?

“And at the coffee shop yesterday?”

He noticed you at there too?

“How?”

“I took your photos! Noona is pretty!”

“Noona?”

He blushed.

“I’m sorry I thought you were older than me since you were on a blind date!”

You smiled and invited him to take a cup of hot cocoa with you. That’s when you started to go out.

A few months you started dating for real and now you were married to him for 3 years. He still took photos, mostly of you and animals or random things. Sometimes he would go to the bar sing too, but most of the time he was busy at the journal he worked in as a journalist.

Now things were different. You felt that he was neglecting you and your wedding. He didn’t mean any wrong, he was like that, but you wanted more.

You closed your eyes when you heard him open the front door and enter the room.

You heard him go against the bed and let out a little cry. You almost felt like laughing. He was so cute. 

After a few minutes he sat on the bed next to you, and soon was asleep.

You cried in silence. He really didn’t remember.

Jinki opened his eyes. It was Saturday finally. He had one of the worst weeks ever at work. He looked to his side. You weren’t there anymore and he groaned hitting his head.

He totally forgot the anniversary and he prepared so much for it!

He got up and walked to the kitchen only wearing is pajama pants.

You were eating your cereals and reading one of his manga volumes. He loved those.

“Ya that’s mine!” He said back hugging you. You didn’t answer; you were still hurt from the previous night.

He kissed your cheek and rubbed his cheek against yours.

“I love you noona!”

You elbowed him. You used to hate it when he called you that but now you thought it was cute, even though you wouldn’t admit it.

He touched the place you elbowed him looking hurt at you.

“Don’t be like this…” he pouted and sat next to you staring.

You grabbed the bowl with cereals and placed it on the counter.

“Jagiya….please look at me!” he pleaded you but you ignored him leaving the kitchen.

He went after you and grabbed you by your waist, placing you on his shoulder carrying you to yours bedroom.

“Put me down Jinki! NOW!” you said with an angry voice.

He placed you in bed carefully and climbed on top of you trying to kiss you.

You tried to ignore him looking to the side. Why was he so y?!

“I’m sorry!” he suddenly said and you looked back at him. “I know what day was yesterday, I didn’t actually forget I just didn’t get out on time for work!”

“That’s always the problem Jinki! Work!”

“That’s why I fired myself yesterday!”

“WHAT? Are you crazy?”

“Yes! For you!”

You hit him on the chest and he cried.

“Ouch!”

“Sorry! But why? We need the money…I can’t pay all this alone!”

You rubbed his chest on the place you hit him.

“I got another job!”

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“Surprise!” he grinned and you rolled your eyes. “It’s at a minor journal. I get to interview normal people on the streets just like I wanted and take photos! Isn’t it great? I will have more time for us too….”

“That is great honey!” she caressed his cheek “But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m angry with you!”

He pouted and sat on the bed grabbing his coat from the previous night.

He took something from his pocket and showed it to you.

You grabbed the papers. They were tickets.

“I don’t believe this!”

“Yes! We are going on a vacation! You, me, the sea and sand….lots of sand!”

You screamed with joy and hugged him kissing his cheek and lips several times.

“Thank you so much!”

“This was my gift for yesterday…but….I’m sorry!”

“Don’t be! I love it! I love you!”

“I’m forgiven then?! That means I can attack noona now?”

“Oh yes please attack me! I’m all yours!”

You lied on the bed again playing with the hem of his pants.

He frowned.

“Oh noona you make me crazy I can’t wait to see you in a bikini!”

You cried happy when he lied on top of you joining his lips to yours.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_n1zfletmJz1r3jow1.gif