Glitter Madness ~ Onew (Key)

SHINee Reality

A.N/ Prequel to “Don’t mind me, I like making new friends.”

 

Kibum tried to walk in the middle of the other college students and almost fell when a big guy went against him. He checked his for a few second and then focused on Ren’s voice coming from his phone.

She was his best friend ever since they met each other in high school and had to do a school project together. It was the most boring subject but with her by his side he was never bored. They were so much alike.

“Did you manage to find the place of your first lecture?”

“I’m still trying to find my courage that probably is still at home sleeping.”

Its only college…” Ren said from the other side, probably filled with food because she was on her lunch break from one of her part time jobs.

Kibum frowned because in a way he felt sorry for her. Ren was really smart but unfortunately she didn’t have the money to go for college and she still lived with her grandparents.

“Right…it’s not like a giant monster will show up and eat me…” his eyes moved to the big guy that bumped against him a few minutes ago “although I wouldn’t mind it….”

Ren laughed with his comment “Hot guys?”

Kibum nodded even though she couldn’t see him “Girls too!”

The thing was that Kibum was biual which was something that always made him the bullied kid in school. He wasn’t gay and he wasn’t straight and for years Kibum didn’t know what he as exactly. Ren never seemed to mind it and for a while Kibum had a small crush on her too. However it turned out to become only a friendship and he was glad for that.

“I need to go. Boss is back!” Ren turned off the call and Kibum grabbed his schedule for the day wondering what he would do with such a short time he had between his Korean Art History lecture and the Modeling one. He was so busy thinking about it that he went against a girl that had a box filled with jars of glitter. She screamed, he screamed and several of the jars fall on Kibum turning his clothes into a glittering mess. He groaned because his white sweater was now a copy of a Christmas ball on drugs.

“Oh I’m sorry!” The girl blushed grabbing the box again “I need to grab a mop to clean this up…aaaaah I’m going to be scolded.”

Kibum frowned watching her run away down the corridor. “What about my sweater?”

“Oooh I wasn’t aware that Gods existed!”

Kibum raised his eyes from his sweater to the man in front of him. He had his height and his hair was dark and falling over his eyes. He looked like a kid with a sweet smile but his body was hot. It was clear that he was the exercising type.

However Kibum didn’t feel attracted to him and he wondered why.

“Excuse me?”

The man moved his fingers to Kibum’s hair and brushed the glitter away from his blonde hair.” You shine like an angel.”

“I feel ridiculous.”

The other man laughed, his eyes disappearing into thin lines. His eye smile was no joke.

“I’m Jinki and you?”

“Kibum! I’m in arts!”

“Architecture!”

“Nice. First day?”

“No…third…year.”

“Aaah damn…I was hoping I wasn’t the only one lost here.”

“That’s alright. I will help you. I don’t mind walking around with a glittering mess.”

He didn’t. Actually Jinki stuck to Kibum the whole day and thefollowing weeks which made Kibum think he was gay.

No man ever looked at him as if he was God before, drinking his words as if it was the most expensive wine ever, praising his skin and his clothes every day, doing a huge effort to make him laugh, grabbing his hand once in a while and giving him warm back hugs. He either loved Kibum or saw him like a soft plush toy he loved.

For sure Jinki was in love with him and even though Kibum liked the cute man, it wasn’t in a romantic way.  He liked him as a friend and he decided to tell him that.

Kibum invited Ren to go out with them and the 3 of them went out to the movies together. It was clear to Kibum that Ren was attracted to Jinki. She couldn’t stop laughing at his lame jokes that Kibum always hated, she blushed deeply every time Jinki touched her unintentionally, and he did a lot, and Kibum was sure her eyes were in Jinki more than in the movie. He was even a little jealous that he had to share her like that with another man.

After they left Ren at home, they walked back to Jinki’s apartment.

“Kibum, do you want to live with me?”

Kibum almost had an heart attach and running away was a thought that crossed his mind. “What?”

“I have a free room since my roommate bailed on me.”

Kibum frowned wondering if that was a trap to seduce him so he tried to be cautious about it.

“I’m biual.”

Jinki expression didn’t change.

“I’m straight.”

“You are?” Kibum surprise made Jinki laugh and soon he followed.

“Yes I am. You didn’t think i was?”

“Well you are always so nice to me and you don’t even seem surprised that I am biual.”

Jinki crossed his arms “I was suspicious after I saw you checking out a couple, both the members of the couple. But whatever, I’m not into you. I just like you and admire you as a friend.”

Kibum rubbed his cheek embarrassed “Ah I would like to live with you, yes. I think I need to leave the parents’ house soon.”

They walked back to Jinki apartment talking about the rules of the house and what they could do after living together when Jinki grabbed Kibum’s hand in his.

“About your friend, Ren, did you two…?”

“Have a fling? No god no. I love her like a sister.”

“Are you the type that doesn’t let his sister date one of your friends?” Jinki asked blushing a little.

Kibum grinned “You like Ren?”

“Very, very much. I thought it was very suspicious how I did everything to touch her.”

Kibum chuckled “No, you were good. I think she is into you too.”

Kibum wasn’t wrong because a month later Jinki had the confirmation of that.

Ren drank too much and Jinki took her and a drunk Kibum to his apartment after a party.

Kibum fell asleep almost immediately on his bed and Jinki laid Ren down on his bed. However she wasn’t asleep, she was acting like a kid high on sugar and he only managed to take off her shoes before she sat on the end of the bed facing him, her face inches for his that was kneeling on the floor. He wanted to kiss her, to tell her how beautiful she was but he didn’t think that was the right time.

“I love you.” She said.

“Excuse me?” He blushed deeply a huge smile on his face. He had such a huge crush on her ever since the first time he saw her.

She didn’t say anything and instead leaned forward crashing her lips against his. Jinki didn’t’ complain, Instead he closed his eyes and answered to the kiss that was too short for his liking.

She cried moving back again and he stared at her confused.

“I love you but you are dating Kibum.” Jinki palled with that comment and he was going to deny it when she pulled her blouse over her head staying only with a pink y bra in front of him. “I’m sorry! I won’t kiss you again!”

But he wanted her to kiss him; he wanted to kiss her lips, her neck, her s…damn!

“Ren…wait….ahhh” he was a gentleman but she was practically brushing her s on his nose so Jinki couldn’t stop looking at them.

“You are gay so I can do this!”

She was drunk very drunk and he grabbed he blouse to give it back to her “Actually I’m not…Oh my God!” He fell back on his watching how Ren took off her bra with her hands, her s bare for him to see. She was gorgeous and he really wanted to make love with her, run his fingers and tongue on her s but not with her thinking he was gay.

“Ok this is enough!” he took off his sweater, just when she was trying to take off the rest of her clothes and Ren looked at him with the same thirst he was looking at her.

“Why can’t you like girls, why?  Why my best friend!” she asked dramatically making him laugh and Jinki covered her with his sweater. Once she fell asleep he would get her properly dressed. He was so unlucky!  Jinki always imagined undressing her not the opposite.

“Because I love you….” He mumbled just when she leaned against his chest, her hands on his bare chest motionless. At first Jinki though she heard his confession, but once he pushed her softly back he saw that she was unconscious.

Great!

He frowned caressing her face and let her fall back into the bed. Then he grabbed her clothes and decided to dress her up again. He didn’t want her to have a wrong impression of him.

He complained remembering how she said he was gay. He needed to clear that subject with her later or he wouldn’t see her beautiful s again.

Also Jinki couldn’t wait to tell Kibum. He would find that hilarious!