Lemon Ice cream ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

Onew and you decided to go on a date. You were a little angry with him since you haven’t seen him for weeks. You knew it was not his fault, he was a busy man and he had to follow his schedule. But he could at least find some time to call you.

Onew looked at you feeling depressed. He knew you were mad with him he just didn’t know what to do to make you forgive him.  He even spent all the afternoon making silly jokes that unfortunately didn’t get to your soft side.

You passed by a puddle and he used the opportunity to hold your arm and pull you to his side. You lingered for his touch but you didn’t want to show him that so you pretended that nothing happened.

His hand slide down your arm ending at your own hand and he intertwined his finger on yours.

You said nothing but looked at the other way trying to hide the smile that escaped your lips.

He didn’t release your hand and looked at a store on the other side of the street.

“Let’s go for an ice cream!” he suddenly said looking excited at you. He knew you loved ice cream so it was a good opportunity to make you happy. You agreed and he took you inside the shop.

“What flavor do you want? I’ll pay.” He said while you scanned all the flavors. You always had a hard time choosing it. You loved almost every flavor.

“I don’t know oppa, they have so many.”

“Can I choose for you?”

“Yeah!”

He asked for a lemon and a strawberry one giving you the lemon. You both left the store and you were a little sad because his hand wasn’t holding yours now but a strawberry ice cream instead.

“I want strawberry!“ You pouted looking at him.

He smirked and walked some steps away from you.

“No way!  You are lemon since you are angry with me!”

“I’m not!” you pouted again and talked doing aegyo. You loved lemon but you wanted to play with him.

“I’ll give you strawberry if you give me lemon first!”

You agreed and gave him the ice cream. He grinned at you and run away laughing leaving you behind.

“Hey!” you screamed at him “that’s not fair!”

He looked back at you and didn’t saw the tree in front of him, bumping into it.

You felt like crying when you saw the strawberry ice cream in the floor.

“Ups!” he answered looking troubled at you. He was so cute youcouldn’t be mad with him.

After all he was your clumsy boyfriend.

“That’s ok. We can share that one. Did you get hurt?”

He kissed you quickly on the cheek.

“I’m fine. “ He was so close to you and you couldn’t stop staring at his lips. Onew gave you the lemon ice cream and you bite it a little looking back at him.

“Let me taste!” he said looking intensely at you and you offered him the ice cream. Instead he hold your waist and kissed you, his warm tongue getting inside your cold mouth tasting you and the ice cream.

You stared at him blushing when he got away from your lips. He  his lips before talking with you again.

“Do you want me to buy another strawberry one?”

“No…I think I’m fine with lemon after all!”

He just smirked and touched your cheek before kissing you again. 

 

image

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!