Board Games ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

The lights flashed twice and you stared at the lamp. That was the worst party ever. Everyone was already a little drunk and your friend ditched you from a hot Japanese tall man.

You sipped your drink, pretending that it wasn’t only a glass with water. No way could you drink alcohol when you were taking medicine for your flue and sore throat.

“Hey! Having fun?” a tall man, with blonde hair asked staring down at you. You looked up from your seat in a corner of the living room and chuckled.

Someone was actually hitting on you. He was ok, nothing special, but you weren’t searching for a man tonight.

“Yes! This is awesome!” you said gesturing the drunk couple on top of each other in the other corner, the group of drunk people dancing (or trying too) in the middle of the room and the group of people smoking on the balcony outside.

“Yeah!” He sat by your side not understanding your tone of sarcasm and you sighed staring at your cup. “So, are you free after this?”

You looked at him amazed with his hitting lines.

“Well I probably do, since its 3 am in the morning. Not sure if I should sleep or write my will.”

He stared at you clearly not understanding your sense of humor.

“Do you want to go to my apartment?”

“Probably not. Sorry!” You wrinkled your nose and rose from your seat moving to the kitchen. He went after you probably going to try a second time and you quickly run away in the middle of the other guests hiding on the small room where the washing machine was.

You breathed out, still holding the door knob when a voice surprised you.

“Hey! This is my hideout!”

You turned around, your back touching the door and a tall man with dark hair stared back at you.

“I’m sorry….I…this man…he doesn’t stop following me..”

He nodded as if he understood what you meant and gestured for you to sit by his side on the floor.

“Want some?” he asked gesturing the small box in front of him, filled with snacks.

You were a little hungry by now and you accepted gladly.

“So, why are you hiding?” you asked.

“Too many girls hitting on me and the party was being awesome!”

Sarcasm….                           

You chuckled.

“Truly wonderful! “

He smiled making your heart jump.  This stranger was so handsome and you were just siting inches from him, in a small space.

“I’m Jinki by the way!”

You introduced yourself and he offered you a beer.”

“Can’t drink. I’m taking medicine for my flu…”

He nodded and drank his beer.

“It must be really hard to survive in this party without alcohol.”

You smiled agreeing with him and you both started talking about the reason you both end up in that apartment and that room.

You stayed on the room talking for probably one hour, there was no snacks left and you were thirsty now. Sadly you lost your glass of water along the way.

You watched Jinki drink the last of his beer, his Adam’s apple moving each time he swallowed. Damn he was hot.

Your body temperature rose and you felt even thirstier. You started to fan yourself and he noticed it.

He opened the can he offered you before and drank a little before offering it to you again.

You stared at it pondering what to do. You gave up on the end and grabbed the can drinking until you were satisfied. Jinki watched you smiling, his eyes running down your body making you blush. He was checking you out. You did the same thing, realizing that you just had an indirect kiss when you drink from the same beer can that he did.

“You are really beautiful…” he said looking away surprising you.

It was a little cheesy but you found it sweet since he looked genuine and even a little embarrassed with his outburst.

“You are good too!” You said touching your hot cheek with the fresh can.

He smiled and leaned his head back on the wall behind him.

“Should we run away together?”  He asked staring at the ceiling.

“Where?”

"How about we go back to my place? I’ve got board games." He said smiling sweetly.

You laughed before rising up.

“Let’s go then!”

“No. I mean…I truly have board games!” He said standing up too and looking sincere. He truly wanted to play games with you. You didn’t mind, you would play any game with him.

“Ok. Any game you want!” You answered chuckling and making him blush.

“Should we clean this?” he asked staring at the trash you made on the floor.

“Nah! “you grabbed his hand and opened the door, making a gush of fresh air  hit your hot skin “They need to be punished for this miserable party” 

 

image