Say Yes - Onew

SHINee Reality

“No” You said firmly closing your mouth.

Jinki sighed lowering his hand that was holding the spoon with the soup he was trying to give to you.

He let the spoon fall into the bowl and stared at you with a serious expression, trying to show to you how important and serious that moment was.

“You need to eat honey.” He never called you that so you knew he was trying extra hard to please you.

“I can’t. I feel sick!” You said making a painful cute face and you could see Jinki expression changing for a second.

“I know sweetie but you don’t eat anything substantial for days. It’s not good for you and for…” his eyes moved to your tummy that was starting to be noticeable under your sweater. “…our baby.”

You hugged yourself knowing he was right but lately you felt sick all the time and it was almost impossible for you to keep any food inside your stomach. Spending your life on the bathroom puking wasn’t fun.

“It does smell nice.” you said tempted because you felt hungry. Ever since you got pregnant it was like a roller coaster of sensations and most of the time you weren’t sure about what you wanted.

Jinki smiled raising the spoon to his mouth and eating the soup with a very delighted expression “It’s so delicious” he said as if he was talking with a kid.

You frowned because Jinki doing aegyo and treating you as if you were a little girl was annoying sometimes. At first you found it adorable, the way he wanted to take care of you and cherish you ever since he found out you were pregnant, now, that your mood swings were acting more actively, it annoyed you sometimes.

However you couldn’t ignore the fact that he only wanted your own good.

“Eat the soup,,,you know you want it!” he said suddenly with a mysterious smile.

Wait….was he flirting with you?! Was that is plan B to make you eat the soup?

“If I eat it what do I get?” you asked joining the game.

“A delicious experience?” He answered chuckling “and me.!” The way he answered and the spark on his eyes were all you needed to know what he was talking about. Wild, hot ,. The way you loved it.

Ever since you found out about the pregnancy he started to be busier at work and when he wasn’t, and actually had time for you, it was a quick search for pleasure, with him being extra careful with you as if you were going to break in pieces because you were carrying his child.

“The hard, wild, hot way?” you asked biting your lip, already imagining his hands on you, his lips on your body, his teeth biting your flesh while you touched him.  You wanted it so badly.

He nodded slowly, also missing those sensations and knowing that this was the only way to make you eat.

“Do you want the soup?” he asked “All you have to do is say, “yes”!”

You locked eyes with his, before staring at his lips. You knew that his lips would move upwards once he heard your answer, and you weren’t wrong.

“Yes.”