In love with a demon ~Jonghyun

SHINee Reality

You ran desperately, your legs almost giving up while your hands moved the branches away from your face.

You were in the middle of the forest and you know that he was following you even though you couldn’t look back too afraid to lose yourself in his eyes.

Your feet took you to a clearing where the trees didn’t cover the night sky anymore.

You stopped surprised with the sudden light from the moon but soon you started moving again only to fall down because of a tree root that was in the way.

You felt a gust of wind come your way when he walked outside the forest in your direction. You opened your mouth to scream but you couldn’t. You weren’t scared because of him. You were scared because of you and your weak heart.

You couldn’t accept it and you didn’t want to admitit but you wanted him.

Jonghyun, the name he claimed as his, came out from the middle of the trees and walked slowly up to you. His walking was like floating and his aura was almost red even though he had silver hair like an angel.

You tried to back away but he kneeled by your side looking at you with his blue beautiful and clear eyes. No one with those eyes could be human and he wasn’t!

His hand touched your cheek carefully and you closed your eyes fearing what he would do to you.

You knew he wouldn’t hurt you but you knew how much his touch could be deadly in another ways. You wanted him and his touch but it was impossible.

His fingers caressed your face and he moved them away slowly. He had blood on his fingers.You were bleeding!

You tried to touch your cheek but he stopped you grabbing your writs.

“It’s small….” He said with his low divine voice. How could he talk like that being what he was?! “I’ll take care of it!”

You tried to stop him using your hands to push him away from you but his hand on his wrist caressed your skin with his thumb and you lost all your strength.

You felt his warm breath on your skin before his tongue touched it, liking your wound and the blood away.

Your heartbeat accelerated and you felt your body react to his touch in a shameful way. 

“No…” you mumbled weakly knowing that it wouldn’t made him stop because he knew that you didn’t want him to stop.

His tongue gave way to his lips that were so sweet and soft so unlikely for someone like him…

How could he look like an angel when he was the total opposite of it….a devil!

Jonghyun looked into your eyes and you knew that you were lost. He was going to take you and nothing you could do would change the inevitable.

He liked your blood from his fingers and touched your cheek again letting his finger slide to your lips and down your chin, neck and the middle of your .

You should be disgusted by his actions but no, you were so aroused.

He brushed his cheek in yours and whispered in your ear what you knew that was true but were too afraid to admit it.

“You are mine!” Jonghyun moved his lips on your skin and then said something strange, his voice changing slightly like he wasn’t the same anymore.

“We have to die to reborn again!”

 

You rolled in bed and opened your eyes siting up. You were all sweaty and your tank top was clinging to your skin. You brushed a few sweaty hairs away from your forehead and sighed relieved that it was only a nightmare….or better a wet dream.

You blushed embarrassed but you couldn’t shake the dream away from your thoughts. It was the truth after all. Jonghyun was a devil! He told you that a few days back when he saved you.

You met him at college. One day you were boringly playing with your pen when you noticed another student looking intensely back at you.

He was handsome and different, with silver hair and strangely warm blue eyes.

You tried to ignore him but he was in every lecture you attended.

Then one day he asked you for directions and after that you started talking casually about random things.

He acted friendly and talked with you warmly but you felt weird around him. His eyes left you uncomfortable because you couldn’t stop looking at them and also your body reacted in a strange way to him. Soon you started having this bizarre wet dreams with him, and the things he did to you on your dreams where so arousing for a like you. 

You decided to ask one of your female friends in an indirect way if they felt the same thing around him but besides saying that he was hot and handsome none of them felt the way you did.

You had a serious crush on him!

Then it happened. You were going home eating your sandwich when you saw him on the other side of the street. Going on his direction meant going with him home and talking. You were too afraid of your body’s reaction to be forlong time beside him so you decided to go another way. That’s when the robber appeared asking you for your bag. You resisted grabbing it and he took a pocket knife from his pocket. At that moment you didn’t have time to think, you just closed your eyes because your body acted before your brain would.

When you opened them you were on another street in Jonghyun’s arms unarmed. It was so confusing but you demanded to know how he did that and that’s when he told you he was a demon and that you needed to keep his secret safe.

You laughed at him but he didn’t let you have time to mock his story because he showed his powers to you. In an instant he took you to the front of your favorite cake shop.

Jonghyun explained you how the Devil would send demons to heart to spy on humans. They couldn’t interfere on their lives, only report about them to the Lucifer.

When he saved her he risked his own life.

You couldn’t hear more of that nonsense and you ran away from him hiding yourself at your home. Eventually you got back to college but you never saw him again after what happened.

And now the dreams were back and you knew why. You missed him…you fell in love with him.

You are probably crazy! He is a demon!

You shivered with cold and got up with the intention of closing your room window when a man sat on your bed catching you by surprise. You almost screamed but Jonghyun covered your mouth with his hand.

“Don’t scream…please?” he asked you looking sweetly back at you, a gentle smile on his lips.

You nodded and he released you slowly.

“What are you doing here?” you whispered back at him.

“I needed to see you!” his voice looked different, painful.

“Why?” you desperately wanted to know.

“Isn’t it obvious? I spent a lot of time with humans and I know how you work. I guess it’s not different from how we work. You risk your existence for someone you truly love…”

“You risked your life…for me!” you said caressing his arm and he flinched with pain.

“What’s wrong?” you asked worried taking your arm away.

“He punished me! We can’t change what is supposed to happen and also…” he paused caressing your hand “we can’t love a human!”

“What did he do to you?” you were scared to ask but you needed to know.

“He hurt me and now the human touch is painful to me!”

“So every time we touch….”

“..It hurts!” he answered finishing your sentence.

“I’m so sorry! It’s all my fault!” you answered feeling like crying and he hugged you clenching his teeth when the pain reverberated trough his body.

“Don’t cry! It’s my destiny to be forever bond to him!”

“Why? What did you do for that to happen?”

“Nothing! I was already born a demon!”

You wanted to touch him but you were scared to hurt him.

“Can’t you stop being one?”

Jonghyun chuckled because you were so innocent.

“I could…”

“Then let’s do it! Stay with me! I need you to be with me…I love you…”

“It’s not that easy my love; we can’t change how Heaven and Hell works!”

“With whom do I have to talk to help you?” you asked feeling brave and scared at the same time and he giggled sadly.

“I would never let any of them get closer to you. I would die protecting you!”

“Don’t say that!” you bite your lip thinking about what would happen to him if he died.

“I would be prisoned in Hell forever in supreme suffering until the end of times…” he answered your thoughts and you started crying.

“Tell me what I can do?”

“I can’t! You have to figure it out on your own!”

“So there’s a way?” Jonghyun nodded “And you will be human and stay here with me?”

“Yes! But I can’t tell you! You have to do it by your heart and not my suggestions.”

You couldn’t resist and you caressed his face, your fingers burning his skin.

And then you realized you were mimicking his touch on the dream.

“You are mine! You have to die to reborn again!” you said remembering his words and Jonghyun blinked his eyes.

“Who told you that?” He was speechless, you couldn’t know that.

“You, in my dreams!”

“No! That was him. He sent you the dream…”

“Lucifer…” you mumbled too scared to even say his name.

“No…God! My Lord would never do anything like that for me!”

You exhaled thinking about his words. So you needed to kill him so he could reborn.

“I can’t kill you!” you said desperately.

“You don’t have to! Sometimes killing is hurting…”

That was when you realized what you needed to do. You grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and guided him to your bed.

He closed his eyes when you joined your lips with his. You could feel his grip on your arm. Your kiss was hurting him but you knew that the only way to keep him on earth next to you was by offering your body to him.

“Make me yours!” you said firmly certain of your decision.

“Yes my love! You are so smart!” Jonghyun said against your lips, his fingers caressing your body making you moan from pleasure while he cried in pain.

It wasn’t how you imagined your first time but you knew that he would be yours after all the pain, and that was the most important thing at the moment…

image