Always ~ Taemin

SHINee Reality

Taemin quickened is pace and turned the corner of the street. He saw you right away. You were sitting at the stairs outside the movie theater. You didn’t notice him right away since you were feeling heartbroken. You have been crying for almost an hour without any strength to do anything when he was the only person who crossed your mind. He was your best friend.

Taemin hesitated looking at you from across of the street. He was happy when you called him crying because you broke up with your boyfriend. He couldn’t deny that. He was in love with you for years. He was the one who introduced you to your boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend. He regretted that day so much.

How couldn’t you see he was perfect for you?!

He crossed the street and you looked at him. He was fantastic like always. You always envied him for that. He had something  that make all girls go after him. You actually had a crush on him for years until you met your boyfriend. It was an opportunity to forget Taemin since he only looked at you as a friend.

He stopped in front of you and you looked up at him.

You were a total mess, your eyeliner was smudged drawing black lines on your face but to him you looked still beautiful.

He sat by your side without saying anything and touched your face carefully erasing the lines with his thumb. You couldn’t stop looking at his sweet eyes.

He wanted to hold you so much it hurt.

You sobbed and he sighed making the back of his hand caress your face.

“Don’t cry…” he said weakly. He wanted to kill the man who made you look like that but at the same time he wanted to cuddle you in his arms.

“I broke up with him…he was cheating on me…”

“That’s ok…you don’t need to say anything!”

He took a handkerchief for his pants pocket and cleaned your eyes carefully.

“He said he didn’t love me anymore…”

“He is an idiot…” how can someone fall off love with you?

 You were the most incredible woman he ever met. He loved everything about you. How your cheeks would become red after you went for a run, how you always smelled your food before tasting it or how you always coughed when he used a stronger perfume.

He could make a list of thing he loved in you but he knew he would never be able to stop since every day he would find a new thing to love.

You sniffed blinking your wet eyes and he couldn’t hold it in anymore.

He wanted to protect you and scream to the world he was now the man by your side. He wanted to be the one for you; he would never make you cry…

He gulped when you circled his chest with your arms holding him.

He carefully moved his hands around you pushing you more into him. His scent was so comforting and you felt so safe in his arms.

The last time you hugged him was when you went on a boat trip. You were so scared and he hold you almost all the trip.

By the middle of it you weren’t scared anymore but…you wanted to stay in his arms forever.

All those feeling came back to you and that scared you a little.

Is it possible to love two men at the same time? You asked yourself even though you knew you never loved your boyfriend like you loved Taemin.

“Forget him…you will find someone who will cherish and not look at anyone else beside you…”

It hurt and you closed your eyes crying again this time because…

“I don’t want anyone…”

You wanted him. You always wanted him but you were his friend and nothing more.

He hold you more tightly feeling your body against his, your hands grabbing him.

You were so special, and now he could have a chance with you, if only he could master the courage to tell you what he felt, to tell you how wonderful you are.

“The man who dates you will be the luckiest man in this world…”

He whispered against your hair. How he wished that he was that man.

You moved away staying with your head close to his. He couldn’t stop but look at your lips and at your wet eyelashes.

“Why? “

“Why?!” he repeated. That didn’t make sense to him. Couldn’t you see how wonderful you were?!

“Where do I start…” he smiled and felt your hand on his shoulder grasp his sweater.

“Just answer me…” you pleaded him your eyes desperately looking at his.

What did you want for him? He couldn’t hold it in if you were looking at him like that.

“You are…you are so sweet and stubborn and so so funny. If that guy couldn’t see that he is an idiot…”

You looked down disappointed. And his heart hurt. What did you want him to say?

He closed his eyes collecting strength and without noticing, everything he always wanted to tell you just came out.

“Forget him! Look at me…” you looked surprised at him. His voice was so resolved “I want to be by your side but not as a friend, I want to be the man you run to when you have a problem, the one who clears your tears, the one who laughs with you. Can’t you see me like that? Can’t you see me as a man? Please….I…I love you!”

You gasped confused and smiled at him.

“But you are…why did you think I called you? I’ve loved you for years…I can’t believe…”

You couldn’t stop what you were saying because Taemin kissed you tasting your tears on your soft lips. He was warm against you and you felt that warm enter your hearth.

He broke the kiss cleaning the remaining tears on your eyes.

“I’m sorry but…I’m glad he was a bastard or I wouldn’t be able to say this to you!”

You hit him lightly on the chest.

“Why take so long? Do you know for how long I want you?” you blushed and he smiled holding your hand on his chest caressing your fingers.

“That’s ok! Now I’m here and I won’t make you cry. I promise!”

“Will you hug me until I feel better?”

He pulled you to his arms again.

“Always!”

image