Lucifer ~ Jonghyun

SHINee Reality

You fixed your cute black dress and dressed a thin white coat over it. You were still nervous. This was your fourth date with Jonghyun and he was all girls dream date.

Since you work at a radio station you got to know him. You used to be a Taemint and you always loved dancing and Taemin was almost like a hero for you.

But once SHINee came by the radio station you worked at, and you fall for the funny and warm Jonghyun. You shared your feelings with a co-worker and she gave him your phone number. You were surprised when you got a call for him, after a week.

He said he also noticed you and that you seemed like a responsible hardworking girl, so he was curious to meet you, asking you for a date.

A few days later you met at a cafe owned by his friend. You were so scared to meet him. He is famous, fabulous, handsome…and you are just a normal person.

At least that was what you thought because he didn’t seem to think like that.

He praised you a lot and after one hour together you talked about everything, except the fact that you were a shawol and a Taemint. You didn’t want him to know. It was too embarrassing, so you pretended that you didn’t know all his songs and all about him.

After the first date you thought he wouldn’t call again. He probably had lots of girls after him, girls much more interesting and pretty. Not that you didn’t think you were pretty or interesting. You are, but, the competition was high.

Then he called you and you almost had a heart attack. The second date was just a walk in the park. It was simple but you loved it. After the end of the second date you were holding hands already. He was so quick with the skinship part and you didn’t mind because who would mind give hands to him…or hug, or kiss him?

The third date was at the movies and the end was actually like a movie.

He took you home in his car and walked you to your door, ending it with a quick kiss.

It was not the dream movie kiss but it was simple and sincere. You were just getting to know each other and he wanted to take it slowly. You understand him; you also want to go slower. He is an idol and that life scared you a little.

Now it was your fourth date and you decided to have dinner together. He took you to an elegant Italian restaurant and you couldn’t stop marveling at all the room decorations.

“This must be expensive!” you remarked while he grabbed your hand guiding you to the table.

“A little but we can be alone and people won’t look at us. I’ll pay it though, so don’t worry and have fun!”

You arrived to your table and he grabbed the chair while you sat down. He was such a gentleman and he was looking perfect, not too classy but still stunning.

He admired you while you grabbed the napkin placing it in your lap. You looked curiously at everything, touching the glasses and examining the silver.

He liked you, you were down to heart, funny and cute. He liked cute girls with personality.

He was a little sad that you weren’t a shawol thought, or at least he thought that. He wanted you to know his songs and dance to them.

Jonghyun knew that you liked to dance, you told him that on the first date and since then he wants to see you dance just for him. Maybe he could teach you something and use that moment to hug and touch you.

He loved skinship, and he was good with it, but he was always nervous around you. He was afraid that he would go to quickly and scare you.

You noticed him looking at you and you smiled grabbing his hand. He intertwined his finger in yours.

“Do you like it?”

“Do I like it? This is beautiful. Just look outside…”

You had a magnificent view from the window since it was in a high building.

The waiter came in and gave them the menu.

You ran your eyes over the options stealing glances at Jonghyun.

“What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know…maybe Carbonara?!”

“That is a good choice!” he grasped your hand smiling, reassuring you and your tried not to look at the prices.

“Should we also drink some wine?”

“Ok!”

He kissed your hand; his lips making you shiver and your heart skip a beat.

At that moment Lucifer chorus filled the room and you released your hand from his taking your bag and searching for your phone.

He looked at you with his mouth open. Why did you have Lucifer has a ringtone?

You find your phone finally, your cheeks deep red and you canceled the call. It was your mom. Why did she have to call at that time?

“I’m sorry!” you murmured embarrassed.

“Do you know my songs?”

“Yes…actually I’m a shawol!”

He chuckled happy and grabbed you hand again.

“Why Lucifer?”

“It’s my favorite song!”

He smiled at you before starting to sing the chorus just for you. He closed his eyes while singing putting his soul into the song.

He finished the song and you beamed at him.

You leaned on the table getting up and kissed him on the lips slowly, thanking him.

He smiled back at you.

“So am I your bias?”

“Yes!” you answered him. If he asked you a few days ago you would be lying, but now you weren’t any more.