Underwear Stalker I ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

I had fun with this….enjoy and thanks! 
 

“Get out of the way!“ agent Onew screamed at the couple of curious neighbors, running quickly to the door of the apartment

He took off his gun and softly knocked at the door. The noise inside it subdued and he heard hesitant footsteps getting closer.

You opened the door with your messed up ponytail, red stains on your face and hands.

“oooh agent Onew? What’s wrong?” you asked with fake surprised.

He pushed you away entering the apartment, his eyes scanning the perimeter for possible victims, while he pointed his gun at you.

“That’s not the kind of gun I want you to point at me.” You said placing your hands on your waist.

He frowned not taking you serious. You were his neighbor for a long time and you always flirted with him. He liked it even though he would never admit it.

“Are you hurt?” He asked noticing your bloody hand and face “Are u alone?”

“Yes…we are alone.” You said seductively, making him frown again.

“Are you ok?” He was clearly worried with you and that was adorable.

“Super, now that you are here.”

“I’m not…” he closed his eyes briefly as if trying to stay calm “We are not playing here. This is serious. Neighbors complained about the noise…”

“You mean that couple from 2B? The woman who only cares about watering the plants of her balcony while spying on others and the man who looks like he has a stick shoved up his ? That adorable couple we call neighbors? ” you asked, stealing a smile from his lips.

He quickly covered it up “Are you going to tell me why you are all bloody or not?”

“I killed someone!” you said rubbing your red hands on your clothes.

“You what???” Onew lowered his gun astonished with your confession that he clearly didn’t believe in.

“Ok i didn’t. But I killed a group of wild raspberries enough to make a lot of delicious desserts.”

You raised your hands your fingers and he put his gun away with a deep sigh.

“I’m so tired of your bull.” You pouted. “What was the noise?”

“I might have knocked off some things. I was hoping the adorable couple from 2B would call the police and I knew you were on duty because your underwear was drying on your balcony for two days now.”

“…you stalk my underwear too?”

“Yes…the red ones are my favorites…” you kept talking ignoring how red he was “ since the commotion was here i knew you would come. I missed you. I don’t see you on a while and that’s awful for a needy girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” He chuckled “we only slept together a couple of times.”

You your fingers again, slowly mimicking what you did to him last time you were together and he shivered remembering.

“More than a couple…and don’t pretend you don’t miss me too.”

He watched you with a smile while you cleaned the rest of the raspberry juice on your clothes.

“ I need a shower. You can go now.”

However he grabbed you pulling you to his arms. “God you make me go crazy.”

He cupped your face, squishing your cheeks “ so damn adorable and weird.”

“Confess you love me.” You joked and yet he looked at you wordless. “God you do?”

You were actually surprised. You always had feelings for him but you thought you were only a partner and the neighbor who made him crazy.

“Yes…” He leaned down kissing you, tasting the raspberry juice on your lips.

“ I’ll see you later. I’ll punish you for wasting the time of a police officer. Need to get back to work.”

“Like that?” you pointed out his dirty clothes with reddish raspberry juice spots.

“Damn!” He groaned.

“I saw your washed uniform drying up too…” you told him, making Onew frown. “What? Want me to pick it up so you can change here?”

You raised your eyebrows cutely and he sighed.

“You know what? I think i need to punish you now instead.”

You squealed pulling your dirty t-shirt over your head just before he crashed his lips against yours.

“This time we need to be more quiet!” you whispered just when he opened up your pants.

“Why?”

“The 2B neighbors complained of the noise we made during last time. We don’t want the police coming here don’t we?