Secret Intentions - Taemin

SHINee Reality

You peeked from under the covers of your bed at your roommate, Lee Taemin.

Unfortunately you lived in a small apartment and beside a small kitchen and a bathroom you only had a living room where you had to fit both your beds. It was trouble to live with a boy but even though you weren’t exactly friends and you were awkward around each other, you knew him since middle school and you trusted him.

Taemin was rarely home anyway, busy with college or with his friends and you only saw him on his computer working.

That morning was no different and you wondered if he even slept.

He noticed by the corner of his eyes that you were watching him – the table with the laptop was between your beds – but he didn’t say much so you let yourself stay in bed lazily moving your feet below the warm covers.

You were so tired the previous day that you fell asleep as soon as you dropped into your bed.

“You washed the dishes yesterday and cleaned.” He said from his seat not even looking your way. That annoyed you at first, how he ignored you most of the time but you were used to it now. “Thank you for doing it.”

“It’s ok. You seem busy lately.”

“I’m doing an essay about a writer. “his answer surprised you a little. You didn’t talk much about college and he was normally shy around you. “Do you know that writer that wrote Secret intentions?”

“I’ve heard of it.”

“Well it’s not one writer. It’s actually two. They use a pseudonym. I had to do research on that.”

He was talking so much with you that morning that you felt more at ease with him.

“I am a bad writer but I have many ideas.” You said making his gaze move from the laptop to you and you almost choke on your words. Lee Taemin was no common human; he was beautiful, extremely beautiful with light skin and beautiful kissable lips. But what you liked the most on him was his eyes that could be very intimidating when he looked at you, moreover when he just left the shower with his black wet hair falling over them. “So If I found someone that could write maybe it would work out.”

“You don’t a have a friend like that?”

You bite your lower lip thinking, your eyes wandering away from him. “Actually I do, but he is busy all the time and things like this take time. I mean writing a book is a big thing. I’m not sure if he would have time enough to spend with me on it.”

“Right…” Taemin mumbled “Your boyfriend wouldn’t be happy too.”

You widened your eyes not sure if you heard it right “Excuse me?”

However Taemin’s gaze was back on his laptop. You repeated the question but he didn’t say anything, he didn’t seem to even have heard you so you hide under the covers blushing a little.

You didn’t have a boyfriend for so long so you had no idea why he mentioned that. “I don’t have anyone though.”

You said to yourself hoping that he didn’t hear it. Why would he when he ignored what you said before.

After a while you felt something touch your toes and you uncovered your head to peek at your feet.

Your feet was uncovered and you could see your yellow socks that you used to sleep the previous night but what made you speechless was that Taemin was bended over on his chair touching your toes over the socks.

“What are you doing?”

“You have cute feet. So small!” He said grabbing your toe.

“No I don’t! I hate my feet!”

He ignored you and kept touching it, becoming braver, a teasing smile on his face while he tickled you.

You tried to hide your feet under the covers but he kept sneaking his hand under it trying to attack you, which made you both laugh.

You played for a while and in a sudden move that left you blinking your eyes he stood up from his chair and walked to the head of your bed.

You moved your eyes away nervously just when he placed his hands on each side of you in the bed, his body leaning forward.

You wanted to ask what he was doing but you couldn’t even dare to look at his face, instead you gulped nervously, your eyes on his arms on each side of you and his chest, wide in front of you.

Sometimes you forgot that you truly lived with a man, maybe because you trusted him too much.

He moved closer to your face and you closed your eyes, not because you were scared but because you didn’t know how to react to that.

Taemin planted a wet kiss on your cheek and your eyes opened immediately.

This time you tried to look at his eyes but you had no time since he did the same again, this time kissing your neck. Without a second thought you tilted your head giving him more access and you closed your eyes biting your lip because what he was doing felt so good.

He delivered small kisses to your skin and it lightly, tasting you, making you shiver in pleasure.

You wanted to say something, at least ask him what he was doing but you were afraid to speak up and ruin the moment.

Since you didn’t move he let his body fall over you and hugged you the best he could which was more intimate than a normal hug since you were laying in a bed. His cheek was against yours and it felt so sweet and warm that you couldn’t stop smiling. You loved his scent; it was the same one you could smell on his clothes that he forgot around the apartment sometimes. A scent of fresh, clean that somehow was manly to you.

Without thinking much you let your heart control your actions and you kissed his cheek.

That made him move away and this time you could look into his eyes, deep, dark and mysterious.

You swallowed hard parting your lips and his gaze moved from your eyes to your lips seconds before he leaned forward kissing you.

You grasped the covers and closed your eyes kissing him back earnestly which seemed to surprise him because he pulled away immediately.

You felt something else touch your lips and the covers of your bed were pulled over you again.

“T-Taemin hum…” You mumbled opening your eyes and instead of his soft lips against yours, you found one of your stupid soft toys that you had beside your bed over your face. You pull it away and took the covers from over you face so you could sat on the bed.

Taemin was nowhere in sight and his laptop was closed.

You looked around, your heart beating fast and you almost felt like crying. It was a dream, all of it.

You touched your lips sadly. It felt so real!

Unknowingly to you, Taemin was outside clutching his chest leaning against the wall beside the door.

He was working on his laptop when he heard you whisper in your dream, giggling, smiling cutely and he couldn’t help but take a peek at you. You seemed so tired these last days, studying hard and even cleaning after him and he wanted to say something nice to you or be gentler but you always missed the small caring gestures he had towards you. He wasn’t simply good at showing his true intentions.

You looked so cute sleeping on your bed with a huge grin and he dared to lean forward and that was when you moved your lips slightly as if you were kissing and he didn’t know what got into him because he pressed his lips against yours. He wasn’t expecting you to kiss him back so when it happened he quickly grabbed a soft toy and placed it over your face, covered you with the blankets and run away outside.

His chest was jumping out of his chest but he couldn’t forget how cute you were and how your lips were soft and tender.

He wanted more. Maybe next time he needed to be more obvious about his secrets intentions and feelings towards you.