Her Lie and His Tears

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Youngbae waited for her answer.He knew he had to hide the excitement,or sadness so Jessica wouldn't know."So??"

 

 

"N-no."

 

 

"Oh..."

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

 

"Yeah...I'm fine.I'll see you around Sica."He walked away,feeling like more weight has been put onto his shoulders."Whats going on here?"

 

 

"I can't agree whether to eat a banana or not."TOP said.

 

 

"Just eat it,Bingu."Youngbae said while sitting down on the chair.

 

-

 

 

"Whats wrong,unnie?"Yoona asked.

 

 

"I lied to my lover who lost his memory."

 

 

"MWO?!"

 

 

"Yoona,calm down.Its not like I lied to hi-....Forget it."Jessica said.

 

 

"But still!You lied to...Him...And you like him,and what if later in life,you'll tell him the truth and he hides for 5 months and then comes back turning into a model."Yoona said.

 

 

"Yoon....How did you say all that without stopping?"She shrugged."I know I lied,but I'll tell him when I'm ready to."

 

 

"Yah...You always do something wrong by lying.Who knows.Maybe you'll be in bed with Yul,wearing your bikini."Yoona said.

 

 

"Yah!Just what are you thinking right now?!"Jessica yelled.

 

 

"Tehe.."She laughed."Something...Only I can think of...That goes on in the bed."Yoona said,smirking and going towards Jessica.

 

 

"Y-yoona,are you okay?Y-yoona!Yoona!Yo-!"Yoona covered Jessica's mouth and dragged her to Jessica's hotel room.Next thing you know,you don't want to know:D.Its a secret I can't tell.But just a little hint,Yoona kissed Jessica and they fell onto the bed.

 

 

Next Day

 

 

"Now,lets go eat some breakfast!"Jiyong said.They ran out of the hotel room,bumping into SNSD."Yah!"Jiyong said,rubbing his head when he bumped into TaeYeon.

 

 

"Hyung,you should yell more!"Seungri said,annoyed."Wait,are all of you together?"He caught some of the members holding hands.

 

 

"Just stop and keep going."Youngbae said going on ahead,leaving the fight.

 

 

"Yoon,I'll be back for you,okay?"Yoona nodded like a kid.Jessica ran after Youngbae who was already in the elevator."Wait!"She yelled.Youngbae looked up at her.

 

 

"Oh..Annyeonghasyeo,Sooyeon-shi.."He said,not even noticing what he said.

 

 

"Neh,annyeonghasyeo,Bae.How you been?"

 

 

"Good.What about you,Soo...I'm sorry..I called you Sooyeon..."

 

 

"It's okay,shining TaeYang."She said back,smiling."Sometimes I woner if he'll remember me."

 

 

"Nugu?"

 

 

"Someone I couldn't love,but I left and then came back,but...He lost every memory about me and him being best friends."She said.

 

 

"The same story as mine,yet different positions."He said.He looked at Jessica.A tear fell from his eyes.