Those Months Without Him/Her (Part 2)

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

TaeYeon woke up early.She let the members sleep since it was a Saturday.She found Seohyun in the kitchen."Oh,unnie,you're up."

 

"Yeah...What are you making?"TaeYeon asked.

 

"Just eggs and bacon.Unnie,can you make the rice for lunch?"Seohyun said.

 

"Sure."She went to make the rice,opposite of where Seohyun was standing."You didn't bother to wake up the others?"

 

"Nope.I'll give them a break today."TaeYeon chuckled."By the way,Sica unnie is up.She's starting to get lost in her own home."

 

"Maknae,where's the living room?"Jessica's head poked into the kitchen.Seohyun pointed in front of her."Thanks."Jessica walked to living room and plopped herself onto it."Aish..."

 

"Whats wrong?"Seohyun asked as she put the eggs,rice,and bacon in front of her.

 

"Seo,is he not calling me on purpose?"Seohyun stared at the older one."Nevermind.."

 

"JESSICA!!!KRYSTAL'S CALLING YOU!"Tiffany said in English.Jessica went to Tiffany."Here."She gave her her phone.

 

"Hi,sis!"

 

"Yeah,hi,Krystal.What you need?"

 

"Oh,me?I don't need anything.Just to tell you that he's here."Krystal said on the other line.

 

"He?Your lover?"

 

"NO!Hey,are you trying to die here?!"

 

"I'm just kidding.Who's the he?"

 

"The he i-."

 

"I'm home!"Jessica heard a boy voice in the background.

 

"Who's that?Is that dad?"

 

"No."

 

"Krystal,who is that?!"Jessica yelled,making Tiffany wake up."Hey!Why aren't you answering?!"

 

-

 

"Who's that?"Youngbae asked.

 

"..Mianhae,oppa.Its Sica.."She said looking down.

 

"...Go on ahead and talk.I'll come back here later."He left again.

 

"Unnie,mom asked when are you going to be a CEO for a fashion building."Krystal said,changing the subject.

 

"Aish...After this year of school.I'll have uncle build it.Sure,it'll take about 2 or 3 months,but I'll be the CEO!If you want,I'll make you...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to make you...Ooh!A model!You'll be the main model!"

 

"YAY!I'll be there in 2 months!Make sure no one takes that spot!"

 

"Yah.Yuri,Yoona,TaeYeon,Tiffany,Seohyun,Sunny,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung, and I will be models,too!Aish,this girl.Bye,sis.I'll see you later."

 

"Yeah,bye!"Youngbae walked back in.

 

"You called her?"

 

"Oppa,I said I'm sorry.Besides,I was just wondering how she was doing."

 

"I'll let this slide.I'm going to bed after I shower."

 

-

 

"Just who is that?"She wondered.

 

"YO!THE DANCER IS UP!"They heard the clown dancer.

 

"Hyo,you hungry?"TaeYeon asked.She nodded."After we eat,lets head to the park."Everybody was up and eating.They showered and got dressed.

 

SNSD-girls-generation-snsd-32392502-1280

 

What they wore.