The End of Best Friends

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Jessica wasn't focusing on anything.She always saw Youngbae and her everytime she blinked."Don't think of me while we're apart."She heard Youngbae say when she blinked.

 

"W-where are you?"She asked.

 

"Jessica,just get married.I don't want you coming back to me..."She heard his voice again."If thats what you want,oppa...I'll do it to see you again."She said.

-

Celebration Party

 

"We'll hand her over to you.Be sure to take care of her.Treat her kindly."The SNSD members said,almost crying.

 

"Girls,it'll be okay.I trust Donghae more than anyone.I'll be fine,I promise."Jessica said as she hugged the members.Jiyong watched the whole thing,knowing how Youngbae would feel if he saw this.30 minutes later,he ran into Jessica."Oh,annyeong,oppa."

 

"..You really think Youngbae wants you to get married?"She nodded,clueless."You idiot."

 

"Who are you calling idiot?"Donghae came over."Sica?She's no-."

 

"Shut up.You're not needed right now."Jiyong told Donghae."Do you know who's standing on the edge of a building?!Huh?!"Jiyong caught everybody's attention.

 

"N-no.."

 

"Dude,stop yelling at her.Its not like sh-!"Donghae was interupted.

 

"DONG YOUNGBAE IS STANDING ON THE EDGE OF A BUILDING!"Jiyong yelled."As you can see,he really didn't want to see you get married!To him,dying is better than seeing the one he loves in another man's arms!Why can't you think of him better?!You've known him more than me to know that he's not like this!Are you stupid?!Dong Youngbae loves you more than anyone!He's loved you since the day you two met,but ,I can see why he let you go!You're with Donghae,not even noticing him anymore!The only person he notices is you,but your back is what he only sees!Is that all you can give him?!"Jiyong yelled,nonstop.Through the whole thing,Jessica cried while Donghae called security to get Jiyong out.

 

"Sica,are you okay?"Donghae asked.She nodded."No,you aren't.Go lie down on the bed untilt the party is over."Jessica nodded and went to their room.

 

"Komowo...Donghae...I love you too..."She said.Her eyes closed.

 

"You didn't mean it that day?"Her eyes opened again.She thought she heard Youngbae's voice.

 

"Go to bed,Sica,its just in your head."She told herself.

 

"If you didn't mean it that day,then I went through all that for nothing?"She heard his voice again and then said it was in her head again."Am I nothing to you?!"The loud voice got her eyes opened wide.

 

"O-oppa...W-where are you?"She got up from the bed and started looking around.Her arm was held from behind.It was dark so she couldn't tell who it was.

 

"Did you love me?"Was all she heard.

 

"N-nugu?"

 

"Our relationship,"the man chuckled,"ends here,Sooyeon."

 

"WHO ARE YOU?!"She yelled,but nobody heard downstairs.

 

"The man who said he wanted to die.Did you not believe Jiyong's words?"

 

"O-oppa?"The lights .Jessica hugged Youngbae.

 

"Let go.I only have an hour left to live.I don't want to spend it with you."