Enjoy =)

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"HYUNG~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Young Bae heard an annoying voice."HYUNG!"


"Hmm?"He said,not looking.


"HOW TH-?!"He was cut off.


"Yah,Lee Seung Hyun,don't even think about cursing in front of me!"He yelled at Seung Ri.


"Fine!How do we handle Tae Yeon and Tiffany noona?"Seung Ri asked.They saw Tae Yeon chasing Tiffany.Young Bae grabbed Tae Yeon.


"Let go,Young Bae."


"Just leave her alone right now.The more you follow her,the more she'll ignore you.I promise you,she'll come back."He said.


"Really?"She trusted him.


"Really."His grip on her wasn't as strong,so she took that chance to chase Tiffany again."Yah!"


"I DON'T TRUST YOU~!"She said as she left.


-TaeNy's Side-


"Tiffany,how long are you going to ignore me?"Tae Yeon asked after finally stopping her.


"Until I forgive myself so I could forgive you."She replied.


"When is that?"


"Until I forgive myself,Tae."She finally got away from Tae Yeon's grip.


"Yah!I've been there next to you whenever you were sick.I was there when you were hurt.I was there whenever you were embarrased.I was there whenever you were angry.This is all I get,huh,Tiffany?!To thank me,just stop all this,please.Without you,I'm not Kim Tae Yeon.I'm just Tae Yeon.Please,I beg yo-."Tae Yeon was cut off by Tiffany.


"Yah,follow me.There's a gang coming over here."She said,grabbing Tae Yeon's hand without noticing and running to JS Fashion Building."We made it at least."They were sweating. Tae Yeon left and went to get something.She got a paper towel and water.She wiped the sweat away from Tiffany's face."I..."


"Did you say something?"Tae Yeon asked as she was wiping her sweat.


"I forgive you."Tiffany smiled so Tae Yeon would know she forgives her.


"Komowo!"Tae Yeon hugged her.


"YAH~!WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME HUGS LIKE THAT?!"A Dragon was jealous when he saw the couple.


"Arasseo,Yong."Tae Yeon kissed him.He smiled and forgived her.


"If you dare do that again,you will not see daylight the day after."Tiffany warned.


"O-okay..."Jessica came afterwards.


"WHATCHU GUYS BEEN DOIN'?!"She yelled.Everyone one the 1st floor looked at the group."Oh...Sowwy!!!"She said."But really,what have you guys been doing?"


"Watching the dragon,ahjumma,and gem."Young Bae asnwered."Wae?"Jessica walked and stood by Young Bae.


"Well...What time do you guys get off?"They thought she was weird now.


"Well,you control our schedules,so...What time do we get off?"Young Bae asked again.


"Hmm...Meet me at 8 pm tonight right here!Now,we have to get back to work!!!"They nodded and went to work.Young Bae felt like someone was following,so he turned and saw Jessica."We're going to the same place."She said,innocently.


"Arasseo.Why are you walking behind me then?"She was silent.She ran away quickly.He smiled at ByunSica,but then went back to work.


(8:00 PM)


"HELLO!!!"Jessica yelled once they met up again."Now...LETS GO TO THE CLUB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"They followed her onto the bus and into the club."YES!WE MADE IT IN THE VIP SECTION~!!!"She was yelling again and started going to the bar in the VIP room to drink.


"She's drinking already?"The members were confused.They all walked out except Young Bae.The rest went to the dance floor outside of the VIP section.


"Yah,Sica,why are you drinking already?"He asked as he was sitting down next to her.


"Because of Dong Haaaeeee~!He's in my head and I can't get rid of what he said...You love me,and I love you too.We'll get married once I come back."She said,saying Dong Hae's words."It will be in 1 week from now.He's coming back in 2 days."She turned to her left,but realized Young Bae was gone."Where'd you go?!!!"She went looking for him even though she was drunk.She bumped into Tiffany,but ignored it.She went outside and ran to the park,leaving the club.


Young Bae's POV


They're getting married?!Why is there a drunk lady in the park?Who is that anyway?Eh,just leave her alone.Oh,god,she's coming towards me."HAVE YOU SEEN A DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU?!"Why are you yelling?!


"N-no.JESSICA?!"


"WHAT~?"Why are you yelling???"Who a-Oh!Young Bae.Why'd you run away?"...What a weird person...I definetly don't know her...


END POV

"Yah,answer me!"She yelled again.


"I ran away from you because you only talk about Dong Hae.Why is it only him?"


"Because,he's th-."She was cut off.(A/N Geez,so many people getting cut off in my stories lately -_-)


"He's the one who took your love from me.Thats all I see."


"Look at in my position.You would've wanted someone t-!"


"You've known me long enough,Sica.I'm the type to stay in the dark and cry instead of crying where everybody could see me.You're the type who wants somebody t-."This time he was cut off.


"I want somebody there so I know they care about me unlike you!"She yelled.


"I don't care about people caring about me.Who cares if people hate you,I just wanna know why its him instead of me."He said.


"Its because he won't run off like you.He'll stay there and comfort me until I'm alright.He'll be there whenever I need him,but you just run awa-!"


"Since he's the one,should I just run and die?I was happy when I found you,but then I suddenly fell in love.You were with him,so it was a one-sided love you never realized.You never realized it because you just looked at Dong Hae.Why won't you only look at me for once?"


"I have once,but you turned away!"


"I turned away because I realized you only looked at me as if I was a friend you barely knew.You look at Dong Hae like he's already your husband."


"Thats because he's going to be my husband."


"Listen to me...Whether you marry him or not,it doesn't matter.Whether you guys get divorced,it doesn't matter.Whether I die,it won't matter to you.Whether I'm in the hospital,it doesn't matter. If I want to live then I'll live...Just without you in my life again.It doesn't matter to both of us whether I love you or not.It apparently doesn't matter to you since you're getting married.I don't care if hell comes back into my life...Just as long as you're gone from my life...Then it doesn't matter to me."He left her.


"Whether you love me or not...Matters to me..."She mumbled as her tears fell.

- Next Day -


Jessica and Young Bae kept bumping into each other at work."Why are you following me?"He finally asked her.


"Why are you constantly bumping into me?"


"Why are you talking to somebody you don't know?"He asked.She was silent."Just leave me alone."


"Please...Just let me talk to you."Young Bae sighed before listening to her."About what you said...Last night...You were right.I only talked about Dong Hae in front of you..Because he's going to  be my husba-."She was cut off.


"Just shut up,please.Yes,I love you and all,but its all in the past and it was a one-sided love anyway."Jessica got a message from Dong Hae right at that time.


To:Sica<3
From:Hae=)


Our wedding was supposed to be in a week,but actually it's in 3 days.We have to hurry.Mianhae for telling you so late!


She didn't reply because she felt something way wrong with the text.(Tonight)She sent a text to Young Bae asking if he could meet her at the park(again).She waited for him in the cold.He finally showed up after 45 minutes."Wha-?"


"Do you think Dong Hae loves someone else like me?"She suddenly asked.He was surprised.


"Wait,you guys are gettting married.but you guys love someone else?!Thats just wrong right there.Why do you even think that?You don't know about the futu-?"He was cut off again.


"He does love someone else,Bae.I do too...I don't even get the meaning of this marriage..Why are we getting married?"


"Because he proposed??Who do you love and who does he love?"He asked.


"I know...He loves a girl named Dara and I love..."


"Well??"He waited for her answer,but instead she stood up,wrapped her arms around his neck,and kissed him.He was surprised,but kissed her back.They both tried deepening the kiss,but instead they opened their eyes and looked at at each other and parted.She smiled and hugged him.He was still shocked even though he kissed her.(Wedding Day)


"Hyung,hyung,get dressed!Put on this jacket."Seung Ri said."Now,lets go!!!"They went to the wedding.Young Bae saw Dong Hae,but he wasn't with Jessica.


"Urm..Why isn't the groom and bride together?"He asked Seung Ri.


"Who knows,who cares,I'll find a seat."He said,leaving Young Bae.


"Well...This is awkward."After a while,the party started,celebrating their marriage,but he was suddenly pushed up to the front.He saw Dong Hae with someone else."What's going on?"He mumbled to himself.He suddenly saw Jessica walking towards him,smiling.


"We now celebrate the groom and bride!!!"Ji Yong said through the microphone.Young Bae was confused until Jessica said she'll explain it later."Groom,you may now kiss the bride!!!!"He didn't kiss her,but Jessica kissed him.She parted after 5 seconds."YAY!YOU GUYS ARE NOW MARRIED!!!"Ji Yong jumped off the stage and started dancing around.The bride and groom went to the dressing room.


"Yah,aren't you marrying Dong Hae?You could've just gotten a divorce then go to me."He said.


"No,you idiot!Get out,I need to change."Jessica said and started hitting Young bae as she was pushing him.


"You could've said that in the beginning."He said and left.She came back out after 45 minutes."My turn!!"He came out in 30 minutes.He was wearing  black skinny jeans,white high tops,black long sleeves shirt,and a white leather jacket.Jessica was wearing white skinny jeans,black high tops,a black short sleeve shirt,and a white hat she stole from Young Bae.The only reason he was faster was because he was looking for his hat. He found Jessica outside."What are you doing in the cold?"


"I don't know.What are you doing here?"She asked.


"Trying to get my hat you stole from me."He answered.


"Oh...Hehehe...Y-you found out.Hehehe."She ran away before he could get her.He ran after her.(Aww!A game of tag between lovers!!!=)LOL)He finally caught her when she was about to sprint again.He caught her by back hugging her."Never!You'll never get your hat back."She kept struggling,but nothing happened.He finally got the hat off her."Wahh~!Omma~!!He took my hat!!!"Young Bae chuckled.He walked towards her,putting the hat on her(tilting it a little to the right side),and kissed her.She was surpised,but kissed him back.(1 year later)The rest of Big Bang and So Nyuh Shi Dae got married.


-

Author's Note :


Another Story : Complete!

I wanna thank you all for commenting,subscribing,and stuff even though chapters were late(At least you were patient...Unlike my brother..).Anyway,thank you all!I'll treat you to ice cream!!!......................................
..........Umm...Can one of you guys pay for the ice cream?I ran out of cash when I bought some  stuff...How much cash did I have?Maybe 5 dollars...That would've...Not have paid the ice cream bill!!!Anyway...


BYE BYE!THANK YOU!!!