His Calls

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

BigBang and SNSD arrived at the same time,just not greeting each other.TOP,Seungri,
and Daesung went to go play with SNSD.Jiyong watched them as if he was their father.TaeYeon watched them as if she was their mother.During his silence,his phone rang.Jiyong lazily picked it up."What?!"

 

"You're not happy to talk to me?Okay,bye,Ji."

 

"WHAT?NO!YAH!DON'T HANG UP!"

 

"Just kidding.Where you guys at?"He asked.

 

"At the park with TaeYeon and her members.How is it there?"

 

"Its okay...I really want to go back though."

 

"Then come!We really miss you,pabo!How can you leave like that?"Jiyong yelled.He didn't notice Jessica stopped playing and listened to the conversation.

 

"Jiyong,I want to go,but I'm not ready yet.How can I even look up at her.I even told her I loved SooYeon,so what is she going to think about me?"Youngbae asked."Yobseyo?Jiyong?Dragon?Yah,why aren't you answering?"

 

-

 

"S-sica..."

 

"Who were you talking to that you missed so much?"She asked coldly,looking at the phone on the bench.

 

"N-no one..Its none of your business anyway."Jiyong said back.

 

"Just say the name.I'll leave after that."She said.He didn't answer.Jiyong didn't notice a member from SNSD took his phone.

 

"Nugu?"That member said,imitating Boom(Person from Strong Heart when Ho Dong and Seung Ki were the hosts).

 

"Who's this?"

 

"...Kim.Hyo.Yeon."

 

"Hyoyeon?How'd you get Jiyong's phone?"

 

"Well,Sica and him were talking and then she walked away with Donghae holding hands.But whats your phone number?"

 

"Umm...10146863403.Wae?"(Its not his real number.)

 

"Nothing.BYE!"

 

"Hyoyeon!Can you at least don't tell her about this?"

 

"Ayy..Come on.You want her to know you're alive."

 

"She already knows.Just don't tell her."

 

"Fine!"Hyoyeon hung up and gave Jiyong his phone back."BYE,DRAGON!"She followed Jessica and Donghae.She took pictures also.After that,she called Youngbae."Annyeong,oppa!"She walked on ahead in front of the couple she tooked pictures of."Yah!I just needed your number in case I need to report anything!"She stopped walking and yelled."Yah!Aren't you going crazy after those pictures I took?"

 

"Am I supposed to go crazy?"

 

 

"Aish!This sun."The word'Sun'got Jessica's attention.

 

"HYOYEON!WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!"She yelled.

 

"Junho.Wae?"She lied,knowing that her promise with Youngbae will stay put and won't come out unless he comes out.

 

"Yah!Why are you calling him sun then?!"She yelled."Give me the phone."

 

"I'll talk to you later,Hyo.Bye!"The mystery person to Jessica jung up.

 

"Aish!Its too late now!This is what's going to happen,okay?If he doesn't call me in two days,I'm giving up on him and going out with Donghae."She said."I promise to myself."

 

"SICA,NO!"

 

"Wae?"She was already crying."You don't have an answer.Don't talk to me or Donghae again following along with the members."Jessica walked to Donghae and grabbed his hand.Hyoyeon usually never cried,but this time she did.Sooyoung came running after the crying Hyoyeon about to get hit by a truck.

 

"HYOYEON!ARE YOU LOST IN YOUR WORLD OR WHAT?!YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HIT BY THAT TRUCK!"The members came running when they heard Sooyoung's loud voice.They kept asking her if she was okay or not,but there was no answer.They walked home,seeing that Jessica was living with Donghae now.Those two days went by and now Jessica was with Donghae.