BaeSica

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Youngbae and Seungri were walking inside the building.Seungri was there because he was Director Lee."Hyung,wanna join me at the cafe?"Seungri asked.

 

"For what?"Youngbae asked.

 

"Just come!Be there by 3:40.I get off at 3:30 because noona is going somewhere with Donghae."Seungri said.

 

"Okay.I'll be there.See you later,Ri."Youngbae said as they went opposite directions.

-

"What do you think of the shoot,Donghae-shi?"The photographer asked.

 

"I hate it.Change it.Hurry too."He replied.

 

"But...Its just a shoot,Donghae.Its not like they did more than once.They did it perfectly the first time,so don't worry."The photographer said.

 

"Yah,I sai-!"Donghae was cut off.

 

"Lets talk,Donghae."Jessica's voice was heard by the door."Now."Donghae sighed,got up,and followed Jessica.They were in her private lounge."Have a seat."He sat down."What did I tell you about being mean to the staffs?Huh?Only do what I say,okay?"He nodded.Jessica smiled.They started talking about work and some random stuff.

 

-

 

"Where is she?"He wondered."Chogiyo,where's the president?"

 

"Oh,Youngbae-ah,annyeonghasyeo.She's in her private lounge.Here's the card."Jessica's secretary said.

 

"Neh.Oh,don't be too formal also.It feels funny."Youngbae said.The secretary nodded and walked away while Youngbae went to the private lounge.He slided the card and went inside.He was quiet,so they didn't hear anything.Youngbae was spying through a window.He went ahead and walked in front of them."Annyeong.What wer-?"Youngbae's phone rang."Yobseyo?"

 

"Hyung!Your brother is having seizure again!"Youngbae heard Daesung's voice.The two in front of him heard.Youngbae's hand turned into a fist."H-hyung?Palli!Do you care or not?!"

 

"I don't care...About the one who betrayed me,Daesung...I don't.."He said,calmly.

 

"Aish!HYUNG!JUST COME!"Daesung yelled.

 

"I'll be back."Youngbae told the two."If I'm not going there,then will he die?"

 

"YEAH!"Daesung yelled,angrily.

 

"If he's going to die then I'll die."Youngbae wasn't fully out of the room,so the two of them heard.Youngbae hung up.He ran away with the energy left in him and went to the cliff again.Jessica was following behind and so was Donghae."Time to die..."

 

"Yah!Are you crazy?!Even if you die I won't forget you!"Jessica yelled.

 

"Mwo?"Donghae was surprised.Donghae was mad,so he grabbed Jessica's wrist and dragged her with him.Youngbae looked at Jessica.He didn't want to lose her again.Without any choices left,he ran after her.He reached them and grabbed her other wrist.Jessica was surprised."What are you doing?Us two need to have a word."

 

"What word?Just say it."Donghae looked at Youngbae,smirking.Youngbae was then on the floor,getting slapped constantly.Jessica pulled Donghae away and looked at the beat up Youngbae.

 

"Yah!You care about him more than me?!"Donghae was pouting now.Cutely.BigBang was behind him,silently watching.He backed up and bumped into Jiyong."Oh!Its nice to see you again!Youngbae just accidently got hit by Sica,but its okay."

 

"Yah.You think we'd believe Sica's that strong?"Jiyong said."Get him."BigBang attacked while Jiyong went to Youngbae."Yo,bro.Kwenchana?"He wasn't moving."Yah,kwenchana?Youngbae.Youngbae."Jiyong was shaking Youngbae."Dong Youngbae!"He shook him hard this time.He was moving."Aish...Had me scared...Sica,can you take care of Bae at your house?"

 

"Huh?Uh,s-sure.."

 

"Thanks,Sica.Here,I'll help you get him to the car and inside the condo."Jiyong said.

 

-

 

"Bye,Sooyeon!Take care of him well!"Jiyong said as he was walking out of Jessica's condo.Jessica started healing the wounds until she was all done.She was tired and went to bed in her room.(11:27 PM-Night-)Youngbae woke up and saw that he wasn't in his house.He walked around and found Jessica's room.

 

"She didn't even turn off her light or get into bed."He turned off the light,went toward Jessica and put the blanket on her and put the pillow beneath her head.

 

"Mmph...Shh..."She said,putting a finger on Youngbae's lips.Her eyes opened and looked at Youngbae."Are you feeling better now?"She asked sleepily.

 

"Y-yea...I'm fine now.."He replied,still a little surprised.

 

"Good."She said as she closed her eyes,put her arms around Youngbae's neck,and pulled him onto the bed with her.