TaeNy Pt. 2

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

After all the yellling,Taeyeon stormed out of the restaurant with Tiffany following behind her."T-tae." Tiffany ran after her."Tae!!!!Wait up!"Taeyeon didn't bother turning around."KIM TAEYEON!"Taeyeon's steps stopped after hearing her loud yet tearful voice."Just what the hell was that?Even if you're married,even if I'm not going to be in your life anymore....Tell me...As if...its the end of the world."No response."Are you waiting for me to continue?Huh?Are you?!Hiding feelings,having a broken heart...Is that what you wanted for me?Feeling dead,lying to myself saying its just a dream..Its not the dream I want...So tell me...Whats the difference?You hate Nichole,I hate Jiyong...Lets leave each other..."Tiffany turned back around and went straight to the bus stop.TaeYeon,running towards the crying Mushroom,felt guilty.

 

"Fany...Its not...I want you to be happy...I want you to not have a broken heart.I want you to show your lov-."Taeyeon was cut off.

 

"I've showed my love one too many times.I told you I'd be safe...I told you not to worry...Why can't you trust me?I trusted Jiyong to take care of you well.I know he's trying,but he's a famous CEO in Seoul.He wants to be happy with you..Make a family with you...He has to do everything his dad says... Or else he has to leave you...I don't want him to leave you..I don't want to leave you either...But if it involves your happiness,your life...and your love..I'm willing to take that chance...And say goodbye.." The bus arrived.."Bye...Kim...Tae..Yeon..I no longer know you.So..Goodbye."Her tears were falling quickly,so Tiffany quickly got onto the bus and left her.

 

 

"JiYong-ah..."

 

"Oh,Tae,how'd it go withTiffany?"

 

"Just pick me up quickly...Lets go back to Seoul..."

 

"I'll drive there as fast as I could."He hung up and drove to his destination.He got out of his car,opening the door for his wife."Daesung already got our luggage,so don't worry about anything. Rest and I'll wake you up when we get there."

 

"Komowo...Jiyong"They arrived after 55 minutes.TaeYeon was already awake.

 

"Come on.I already got your passport."They went inside the airport.

 

"I'm gonna go get some coffee."Taeyeon said.Jiyong nodded as Taeyeon left to go to the cafe in the airport.As she was ordering,she noticed a familiar voice next to her.Taeyeon walked past the familiar girl,but accidently bumped into her.The girl turned around."M-mianhae.."

 

"Neh?"Taeyeon quickly walked away from the girl."Chogiyo!"The girl ran after her.

 

"Why is she following me?I already said sorry.Don't follow me."She mumbled to herself.The girl ran in front of Taeyeon.

 

"I didn't get to accept your apology."

 

"You don't have to."Taeyeon tried to walk away,but the girl accidently held her hand instead of her wrist.

 

"Uhh..."It was awkward.."Mianhae..."Awkward again.."Stephanie Hwang-imnida.Call me Tiffany."

 

"You should get going to Seoul..I should too."

 

"Yah.We're going to the same place.Wanna sit next to me?"

 

"I would if you knew me...I'm sitting next to my husband too."

 

"Geez..You look awfully young though.Do you have a child?"

 

"No.."Taeyeon said,avoiding Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Ooh!You and your husband could sit next to me!C',mon,lets not be late.The plane is leaving in ten minutes.Lets g-!"

 

"Fany,you wouldn't let me.You didn't even find out my name yet.My name is Kim TaeYeon.My husband is the famous CEO in Seoul.How are you so clueless?I married at a young age and I don't have a child.Didn't you get the hint?Are you stupid?!"

 

"Hell,heaven,and on Earth,I'm ing clueless.You should've just ing let me be instead of getting in the way of a you don't need!I don't ing need !I want to be alone and I wanna ing leave you,but I ca-!"

 

"Stephanie Hwang,you shut your mouth right now.Get your in the plane,or else I'm dragging you on the floor to the plane."The girl hugged Tiffany to make her stop crying.

 

"Tae,come on,the plane is about to take off."Jiyong said,then noticed two girls' appearance."Oh.. Annyeong,Sica and Fany."Jessica quickly turned Tiffany towards the plane entrance and got on the plane with her.