Bad Moments

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"Where's Donghae?"A person asked the sleeping Seungri.

 

"Huh?Oh...He's...I don't know!Where's the new model?"Seungri asked while getting up from his chair,stretching.

 

"He's with the president."He replied.

 

"Okay.Go now.."Seungri said as he was walking out the door.He ran into his main enemy,Kwon Yuri."...How's life?"

 

"Good..."She said,looking around."Oh,someone gave me this note for you.Here."She walked away as she gave him the note.

-

"So,you've been staying at my mom's house?"She asked.

 

"Pretty much.How did you just change your mind with staying at Donghae's?"Youngbae asked.

 

"I wasn't quite thinking...I thought Hyo would report that to you,also.You didn't call me,but you call them?"Jessica got mad.

 

"Tried to get rid of you while I was gone.Talking to them was easier than talking to the one I left behind."He said.A person came in slamming the door closed."Donghae..."

 

"Jessica~!I'm sorry~!Please forgive me~!I won't leave you until you forgive meee~!Please~!"Donghae begged when he was on his knees.

 

"I forgive you...Go get dressed.You're an ugly slob right now."Jessica said smiling.Throughout the whole thing,Youngbae wasn't paying attention.Something else was on his mind which made him leave like a ninja.He arrived at a hospital with TaeYeon sitting on the floor,leaning on the wall,and crying.The rest of the Soshi members were there except one.Jessica.BigBang was there also.

 

"Hyung..."He heard Daesung's voice."H-hyung...Kwenchana?"Youngbae was frozen.But the tears flowed."Hyung.Sit down.."

 

"Y-yeah..."He sat down,slowly.A few hours later,the doctor came.

 

"Who's his closest friend or relative?"The doctor asked.Everyone pointed at the sleeping dude.

 

"Hyung,wake up."Seungri shook Youngbae.

 

"Huh?Oh,annyeonghasyeo."Youngbae bowed.

 

"The surgery was a success,but if he forgot anything before the accident,come to us.Would you like to visit him before he has to rest?"The doctor said.

 

"Sure..."Youngbae replied.When they reached his room,Youngbae was gone.He was at a different room.

 

"Yay!You're finally better!I can't wait to do the things I've wanted to do with you.Hurry up and get ready!There's not a lot of time left!"Youngbae heard inside.He walked inside.

 

"Didn't worry about anything while I was gone...Can you grant me one wish before we part?"Youngbae asked.

 

"Umm...S-sure."His brother said.

 

"Get lost."Youngbae said when he was finally up close to his brother.

 

"W-what?"Hyunbae asked,confused.

 

"Get lost or else I'll just die."Youngbae walked out,going to a building.He was at the top.Where the flowers were.

 

"Whats up,Bae?"He heard behind him.

 

"Nothing..."Youngbae said."You two back together?"

 

"Well...Yeah,I guess so."Jessica said."What about you?You okay?"She elbowed his arm.

 

"I'm fine.I just needed some alone time,but you came."He said."That promise...I'm not sure I can keep it.Mianhae."He stood up from the bench and walked away.He heard footsteps following him.She stopped him by getting in his path.

 

"Wait,why?"She asked.

 

"I told my brother...Get lost...Or I'll die."He said.Jessica was left speechless.