Taeny Pt.3

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Tiffany finally to be seeing a person she didn't want to see.She tried to go back inside her room,but the person closed to door so she wouldn't escape."Let me through."She said,her voice calm,yet annoyed.

 

"Forgive me this once,Fany,please.I can't live without a person like you."

 

"Then go put up a sign that says'Who acts like  Tiffany Hwang,the model?"

 

"Stephanie Hwang,you're not like the others.Sure,I married a man,but that doesn't mean my love for you is gone.I beg you,from the bottom of my heart,to forgive me,Ms.Hwang."

 

"Arasseo."

 

"Assa!!!"

 

"Mianhae,that answer was a lie."

 

"Mwo?!Yah,Fany,don't you have any feelings left for me?"

 

"There's nothing for me to say after our arguments,Kim Tae Yeon.This is the worst thing you've ever done to me.Is there anything else worse than this,Tae?"

 

"This is the most worse thing I could do to you."Tiffany was shocked.Taeyeon stopped her action."Mianhae.I know you won't forgive me.I'll stay as far away from you."

 

Baesica's Side

 

"Aish,oops,wake up please."

 

"Wae?"Youngbae asked.

 

"Ahh,please,oppa!"He didn't budge.Jessica kissed his cheek.He didn't budge.She slowly inched towards his lips.They touched after a long while.His eyes opened,seeing her sleeping next to him.