The Last Kiss?

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Youngbae was getting ready for another shoot.With Jessica again.Jessica and Youngbae didn't speak to each other.They only spoke to say,"You did good."Or,"Good job."And walked away.Seungri planned a party,inviting everybody he knew.

 

"Hyung,why aren't you with President noona?"Seungri asked.

 

"Me?"He said,confused."O-oh..I'm letting her have some alone time with Donghae.Where's Yong and Tae?"

 

"Ermm...Inside somewhere.Waeyo?"Seungri replied.

 

"Eh,nothing.See ya."He walked inside to be seeing a fine Jiyong."Was that fake,Yong?"Youngbae asked.

 

"Yup!Well,it was supposed to be a prank for Tae,but she found out before I could tell her.
Jiyong said.

 

"Oh..Okay.."Youngbae didn't know what to do,so he just went to the terrace and looked at the stars."Just when will I be able to make myself die?When will I be up there?"He mumbled to himself.

 

"You really want to die,huh,Bae?"A voice startled him.

 

"Oh...Annyeong,Sica...Have a seat."He said realizing there wasn't another seat."I guess you could sit here with me..."He said,making some room for the girl."What you doing out here?"

 

"I thought I'd be here,but I heard you."She said,drinking soju.

 

"How much soju bottles did you drink?"He asked,worried.

 

"Eh,6 r 8.Who knows?But wooh!I am drunk!Yah,you dare die,I'll die the same way you did!Okay?!Remember that!"She said,drunk.

 

"S-sica,you should get home now.I'll take you."He said.Jessica fell asleep,so at least he didn't have to argue with her.Youngbae knew the code to her condo,2468.He carried her to her bed and turned off the lights."Good night."He whispered when he was sitting next to her sleeping body.

 

"Mmph...Kajima..."She mumbled.

 

"H-huh?"He said,confused.

 

"Don't leave me...I'll always love you..."She mumbled.

 

"Me?Dong  Youngbae?"He said.

 

"Yeah..You,Dong Youngbae."Youngbae walked towards her.Before he got to check if she was sleeping,he was kissed."Go to bed!"She said,kind of screaming.

 

"Where do I sleep?"He asked.

 

"Pabo,oppa.Right here."She said,patting the empty space next to her.He slowly walked into the bed and was kissed again."Night night!"She turned off the lamp.