His Real Death?

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

After the incident at HaeSica's house,everyone's been silent.The company has been shut down for quite a while.No news from Jiyong was heard.They decided to get together for old times sake.They partied,but Jiyong didn't.Of course,other friends were invited.During the party,Jiyong watched tv.He flipped to the news channel."Body found in Han River.The body is actually Dong Yong Han's son,Dong Youngbae.Jiyong turned the tv off.The remote in his hand fell.The song ended,and the people that were partying waited for the next song.

 

"Dong Youngbae...died?"Jiyong said,not realizing the music was off.He ran out of the house going to an apartment.A condo,actually.He knocked at the door,furiously.

 

"Jiyong-ah,come in,come in."

 

"Dong HyunBae!Did you not watch the ing news?!"Jiyong yelled.He didn't realize Hyunbae had company.

 

"Oh,its a Kwon heir!"The lady said.

 

"Oh,you were busy with your girl,huh?"Hyunbae nodded,shlyly.

 

"Kwon Jiyong!Is there anything you would like,sir?"The lady asked.

 

"Get out."The lady nodded and got out."You don't even care one little bit that Youngbae died?"

 

"So,what he said was true...If I didn't get lost,he'd die.So,its my fault?"Hyunbae asked.

 

"Are you asking to die in this situation?!I'd throw you out the window if I could!"

 

Funeral

 

Everyone cried and cried.Jessica didn't attend.She did,but she didn't show in front of them.She cried silently by the tree."I'm sorry.."She said in between a sob.

 

"The news can be a lie..But really...I'm not dead.The body is someone else.He looks like me.But he's not me."A person mumbled,watching Jessica and the group of people crying at his funeral.He knew he had to stay hidden from now on until he was ready to come out.