Kisses

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"Ah,come on,hyung!Be her model!You've always wanted a jpb like that!Please!Please,hyung?"

 

"No,Lee Seunghyun."Youngbae said.Seungri kept bothering him until he stopped walking."AISH!Fine.When do I start?"

 

"Hmm...Tomorrow with Sica Noona.Have fun!"Seungri left him without another word.

 

"Mwo?Sica?"(Tomorrow)

 

"Noona,noona!"Seungri called Jessica.

 

"What?"

 

"I got Bae Hyung to be your model like you asked!Give me the 100,000 dollars."Jessica smiled and gave him the money.

 

"Chogiyo,what kind of pose does it have to be?"The photographer handed Jessica some pictures."Seems easy."She said."MWO?"She was surprised by the last picture.The last picture got took from her hand by someone.

 

"What?Its not like you've never done it,Sica."It was Youngbae."Get ready."He walked away.After they were done dressed,they went to the shoot.They did the rest of the poses,but Jessica was nervous with the last one."Don't worry too much or else you'll give up on yourself.Fighting,Sooyeon!"Youngbae changed again.He changed to the old self.The happy,fun,funny,and sweet man.

 

"Now,lets start with the last one and its over!"The photograper yelled.Jessica and Youngbae got into their place.Close,and ready.

 

"Remember what I told you."Youngbae whispered before they started.

 

"Now..Ready...Now!"The photographer yelled and took a perfect picture."Wahhh!!!!Yah,President Jung,you're quite a pro!You too,kid!Whats your name by the way?"

 

"Dong Youngbae.Call me TaeYang if you want."Youngbae replied.

 

"Ah,sun?Nice nickname for you.You always smile brightly like the sun.This picture is going on the front of the magazine,President!Bye!See you two later!"The photographer left which left Jessica and Youngbae.

 

"I'm going to change."He said and went to the dressing room and changed.Jessica changed also.They came out at the same time."Good job with the kiss.Do it like that with Donghae or me."He teased.

 

"Yah!Aish,this oppa.Still the same."

 

"I'm oppa?"He asked.

 

"Yeah.You were born 1 year before me."Jessica said making Youngbae remember.

 

"You need a ride home?"He offered.

 

"Umm..Sure..We could talk on the way back."Jessica said,getting her stuff and leaving with Youngbae.

 

"Where does DongHae live?"Youngbae asked as they got into the car.

 

"You even know what happened?"She asked.

 

"Hyoyeon...Almost got into an accident two months before at the park.She's the one that was reporting stuff to me."Youngbae said."She kept telling me she was hated by you and wished to die.You think you should apologize?"He asked.She nodded,sadly."You know what else she reported?"She looked at him."You and Donghae almost landing in the bed after you two got back from the bar."

 

 

"MWO?!SHE SAW THAT?!"Jessica yelled.

 

"Yup.She took pictures too.Seems funny how she was always crying everytime she called me."He said."Was that kiss better than ours?"He teased again.

 

"Yeah..It was magical until I knew what was going to happen if it kept going."She said.

 

"Yah!Aish.."They arrived at the house."Bye bye."He said."What are you doing?Aren't you going inside?"

 

"Can you take me to the girls?"She asked.Youngbae nodded and drove there.She saw Hyoyeon standing in the middle of the road."She's crazy."She walked out and hugged Hyoyeon."Mianhae,Hyo..I missed talking to you...I missed your jokes too...Can you forgive me?"Jessica faced Hyoyeon from the back.

 

"YUP!LETS GO INSIDE!WE ALREADY GOT YOUR STUFF FROM DONGHAE'S HOUSE!COME ON!"Hyoyeon said,excited,and forgetting Jessica.Youngbae walked out of his car after Hyoyeon left.

 

"I guess she forgives you,Sica."He said,smiling.

 

"Pretty much.Turning into hyper mode after the apology..."She said chuckling."But I really missed you.Can you promise me one thing,though?"

 

"What is it?"He asked.

 

"Never leave me again."He smiled and hugged her.

 

"I won't."He let go.

 

"Aww!!!They made up!!!"They heard girls from inside.They looked at the window and saw all of them.

 

"Go on!We already got popcorn!"Sooyoung said,bringing out popcorn."ACTION!"The ones on the driveway laughed.

 

"Bye,bye!I'll see you tomorrow."Youngbae said goodbye,but his arm got grabbed."What?"He asked,surprised.Then,he was surprised by her action.Even the girls were surprised.Sooyoung was surprised that she threw the popcorn at the people behind her.

 

"YAH!CHOI SOOYOUNG!"The ones behind her yelled and chased after her,but then saw Jessica.

 

"How was the kisses?"Hyoyeon asked.The others behind her wanted to hear too.They were also happy that they didn't let her answer.

 

"It was okay."She replied.

 

"YAH!You just got kissed by the hottest BigBang member!"Yuri said.

 

"I'm going to bed."She went to shower and then bed.Everybody went to bed,but her.The kisses made her too happy she couldn't sleep.

 

Jessica's POV

 

EEK!So magical.But Hyoyeon was the one reporting things to him?No wonder he knew.Tsk tsk tsk.Oh yeah!Donghae!Aish...How am I supposed to explain to him?Meh,worry later.Bed now.Jung SooYeon!Make sure to dream about you and Youngbae!

 

END POV