Odd SoshiBang

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

df.jpg

 

 

BigBang and SNSD were walking towards the pool after they found out which room they would be in.Everybody went swimming while Youngbae read a book."Yah,nerd,are you going to swim?"Jiyong asked Youngbae.

 

 

"No.Stop calling me a nerd,Ji."Jiyong pouted cutely and suddenly he heard someone giggle.He peeked at the person giggling,and found out it was TaeYeon with her bright pink cheeks."Do all girls blush with bright pink cheeks or does that mean they're nervous?"He wondered.He heard footsteps to his right and saw SNSD's maknae,Seohyun."Oh,annyeong.I thought you were going to go swimming with your unnies."

 

 

"Neh?Oh,I'm not that active.Can I ask you question,oppa?"

 

 

"Sure,Seo."

 

 

"How come you're so nice and your members are so...Well..."

 

 

"Mean?I don't know really.I guess it's because I don't get to see my family a lot."

 

 

"Ahh....Oh,do you play the piano?My teacher said we were going to do a talent show with a partner and I want to sing while someone plays the piano.Not a lot of my unnies play...And they rejected because they were busy with something.So,I'm this stupid to be asking a BigBang member."

 

 

"Don't call yourself stupid.I'll do it.When is it?"

 

 

"Umm...May 18th."(A/N In this story,its April 24,okay?)

 

 

"Really?Thats my birthday!!"

 

 

"Really,oppa?"Youngbae nodded like a kid."Well,I'll try to get you something that day."

 

 

"You don't have to.Helping someone on my birthday is enough."

 

 

"Ahh,come on,oppa!You're so lame."Seohyun stuck her tongue out.

 

 

"SEOHYUNNNIIEEEE!"Tiffany yelled."COME SWIMMMM!"

 

 

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ADDING SOUNDS TO YOUR SENTENCES?"Seohyun yelled back.Tiffany shrugged and went underwater.

 

 

"See you later,Seohyun."Youngbae said as Seohyun went into the pool with her unnies.He took his eyes off his book again.This time Sooyoung was blushing and laughing at someone.He saw Daesung."Maybe their crushes are BigBang.No,thats weird.She said they were playing hard to get.I'm confusing myself."

 

 

"Oh!Siwon Oppa!Come on!Jump in!"He heard Yuri.After that,it was loud.He left the pool and went to a table near a restuarant.

 

 

"Mind if I sit here?"Youngbae nodded.He looked at the owner of the voice.

 

 

"Jessica?"She looked at him,shocked."Close your mouth before a bug goes in." closed."Aren't you going to swim?"

 

 

"N-no.I had enough.Y-you?"

 

 

"I like doing things by myself."

 

 

"Is that so?"Youngbae nodded and continued reading."I heard you're going to play the piano at the talent show."

 

 

"Yup.Are you not satisfied that its a BigBang member?"

 

 

"Not at all.Its just she finally found someone because she doesn't get to see her family a lot like me."

 

 

"Just like me."He mumbled.

 

 

"Did you say something?"

 

 

"Huh?Uh,n-no."He replied,stuttering.He closed his book."Can you watch this for me?"

 

 

"S-sure."Youngbae gave her his book.

 

 

"Jiyong-ah!"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You done swimming?"

 

 

"No.Wae?"

 

 

"Nothing."Youngbae sighed and walked back to Jessica."Thanks."He went to his and Jiyong's hotel room and changed into black skinny jeans,white buttoned shirt,white high tops and a white fedora with a black line circling the middle.He walked out the hotel and walked until he was finally where he wanted to be.The loud honks,crying from the babies,yelling from the people and the loud caws from the birds were pushed out.He was surrouned by beautiful flowers.He smelled the air.Everything was perfect.Well,until Jiyong appeared next to him.

 

 

"Whats up?"

 

 

"Just,"he sighed,"letting go of everything I'm worried about."

 

 

"The way you let go of things you're worried about is weird."

 

 

"I'm who I am,Jiyong,and you are who you are.We all have different personalities and ways we do things."Youngbae said.

 

 

"Youngbae,don't tell anyone,but...I like SNSD's leader."Youngbae smiled.
"Yah,are you going to tell someone?"

 

 

"Nope.Turns out she likes you too,Ji."Jiyong's pout turned into a huge smiling,leaving Youngbae.He followed behind him