Park Hyun Jae

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"Come in."The person said.

 

"Thanks,hyung."The other male said.

 

"No prob'.So,you need help stayin' hidden,huh?"

 

"Pretty much,Teddy hyung."He said.

 

"How about changing your name to Park Hyun Jae?And your age...Hmm...Keep it at 23.Height...You shrunk one centimeter,so 5'6 is your height.Your brother...Park Hong Jun.And then...You studied at..Sangon University getting the same degrees you got.And...Gotta change that hair,bro!"Teddy said."Remember,always wear a beanie or hat.I know you're embarrased about the haircut.And thats all.I'll make sure to change everything on your old name and fix some stuff on your new name.Enjoy your new life,Park Hyun Jae!"

 

"Komowo,hyung.I'll be coming by often."Hyun Jae(Youngbae),left Teddy's condo.

 

-

"Oh,mianhae,I wasn't looking where I was going."She said.

 

"Nah,its okay.Your Jessica Jung,right?CEO of JSFashion?Sorry,for my informalness."He bowed."I'm Park Hyun Jae.I heard you were looking for an opening.I was wondering if I could fill that opening in."Hyun Jae said.

 

"Ah,sure,of course.Come by tomorrow.I'll meet you by the entrance."Jessica said and left.

 

"Whew.That was close.Almost got caught as him."Youngbae/Hyun Jae said.