His Apology,Can She Accept?

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Donghae was completely unfocused after that day.He didn't even know what he was doing in a club in the VIP Lounge.Of course,someone was there with him.Just not a male,but a female.Jessica was in the same club and went to the VIP Lounge,seeing something she didn't want to see."D-donghae?W-who's that?"

 

"Huh?Oh!Wahhts up?Sit down,sit down."Donghae said,drunkly."What you doin' here,Sicaaa?"

 

"Not here to see you."She said.

 

"Yah,are you trying to get hit here?"Donghae asked.

 

"No.I'm trying to ask you if you want to stay in the company or..."She said.

 

"Or what?Hah?!Or what?!Tell me!"He yelled.

 

"Get out of my life,Donghae."She said,looking at her shoes like they were the best in the whole word.

 

"Mwo?!Yah!You say that to all your boyfriends?!HUH?!"He asked,feeling like he wants to hit her.Before he was thinking about doing it,she was dragged.

 

"Stop...Don't do things you'll regret."The person dragged Jessica out of the Lounge."You not hurt?"He asked.

 

"A-aniyo..."She replied.

 

"Krystal's a weird girl..She threw popcorn at me when she was sleeping."That was a hint.It was Youngbae.

 

-

 

Sorry for short chapter.This was made on Saturday which means its a busy day for me.I'v got two parties I have to go to,and a funeral to go to.Wish me luck!Bye!Enjoy!