Jung SooYeon

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"Youngbae,I didn't expect a visit."

 

 

"I didn't expect myself to hear her voice again."Youngbae said,smiling at his brother.

 

 


"You mean Sooyeon's voice?Yah!I thought you were going to forget her!"Hyunbae said,about to smack Youngbae.

 

 


"Ah,hyung!We've been friends since I turned 4 and then after that...I seemed to have forgotten her face."Youngbae said,looking down regretfully."At least I didn't forget her voice."

 

 


"...So,any luck finding her after you gave up?"

 

 

"Nope.This year is pretty intresting.I keep hearing her voice close to me whenever I'm near Jessica-shi."

 

 

"Who's that?"

 

 

"SNSD's second oldest member.She's really pretty.I can't go out with her because I promised Sooyeon something."

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

"Its,"Youngbae leaned closer."A secret!"

 

 

"Aish!Yah!Do that again and you're dead."

 

 

"Fine.Get some rest,hyung.I'll make sure omma and appa come visit when they land."Hyunbae nodded and got ready for sleep."G' Night!"Youngbae went back to the party."Still going on?"He looked at the picture in his wallet.He grinned looking at her beautiful face.He remembered her face yet couldn't memorize it for a day.He looked up and saw the girl in the picture in front of him."S-sooyeon?"

 

 

"Y-yes?I mean,are you okay?"Jessica accidently answered him.

 

 

"What?O-oh...I'm fine...Hehe..."He chuckled which made Jessica smiled.
"Whats with the party still going?"

 

 

"Well,I think its because the teachers said we could stay up as long as we want to."Jessica replied,laughing softly.A smile formed on Youngbae's face."But,who was that girl in the picture?I know her name is Sooyeon,but I need more info,buddy!"Jessica asked,acting like she didn't know it was...HER.

 

 

 

"Oh,Sooyeon-shi?She's just a friend I met when I was four.We stayed friends,or best friends until I was 13.She went to California,but I'm not sure she's coming back."

 

 

"D-do you miss her?"

 

 

"Yeah...I miss her a lot.I even dream about her.Sometimes I wonder if I should move on.But theres always something telling me she's around or near me.I just don't get it."

 

 


"Nado.."

 

 


"I promised myself I would tell her when she comes back,but...She didn't come back."Youngbae said,looking down.

 

 


"What was it?"

 

 


"That I love her."

 

 


"MWO?"

 

 


"Why are you surprised?Its not like I'm confessing to you."Youngbae smiled at the surprised Jessica."But there's something that bothers me a lot."

 

 


"What is it?"

 

 


"You and her have the same face.You sound the same.And your style.Its all the same.Even the last name is."Jessica smiled awkwardly."There's something I wanna ask you since you were born in America."

 

 


"What is it?"

 

 


"Sooyeon...Is it Jessica in English?"Jessica's eyes widened.

 

 

 

-

 

 

Will she tell the truth?

 

 

 

-

 

 

BONUS:

 

 

"Its time I go look for her,Jiyong."

 

 


"Youngbae,do you even know what you're doing?!What if she's dead?!"

 

 


"If she's dead her family would've told me,but there's nothing from them."Youngbae said.

 

 


"THE PLANE FOR AMERICA IS  LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES!"Someone said.

 

 


"I'm leaving,Jiyong."A voice entered his ears.

 

 

 

"YOUNGBAE!I'M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH!I AM SOOYEON.I AM THE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!Just please!Don't go!I love you too..."He heard.He turned around and saw Jessica.

 

 

"S-sooyeon?"

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Get him ready.Its almost time for the shoot."Jessica repeated again."Oh,Donghae!How have you been?"

 

 

"Good!How's my girlfriend been?"He said as he was kissing her cheek.
They didn't notice someone was watching from afar.

 

 


"I guess you've moved on...SooYeon-shi..."He turned around and left the photoshoot he was supposed to get ready at.