Funny Moments(Sad Moment in the end-Watch Out!)

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One
Youngbae's POV
 
...sigh...That little piece of trash!Aish!That trash will one day come to me,begging for forgiveness!If he doesn't,I'll kill him instead.."Kwon Jiyong~..."Annoying voice:Check!
 
"What?"
 
"When.Will.You.Marry.Kim.Tae.Yeon?"Kekeke!Incomplete sentences!Throws him right off the hook!
 
"Yah,you know what I don't like and like,so stop it."Angry tone coming from Jiyong:Check!
 
"You.Didn't.Answer.Me.Though."Kekeke!Continuing incomplete sentences.Now its really going to throw him off the hook!Kekeke!
 
"YAH!"
 
"Kwon Jiyong!You stop yelling at Youngbae."TaeYeon came at the right time.Yay!
 
"But h-."Trying to blame me:Check!
 
"I'll give you a kiss."Kiss?That wasn't involved.
 
"On the lips?"What the heck,Kwon Jiyong!Yah,Kim TaeYeon!You weren't supposed to say that!You're supposed to say another line!
 
"Sure,if you want it to be on the lips.."I'm going crazy...
 
"Umm..'Kay,I'll see you two later.Go on and do your k-kissing b-business...Don't go too f-far,th-though,Fany might explode and kill b-both of you..."Why am I st-stuttering?Who cares...Aish,I care!"Bye!"
End POV
 
"Boopt-da-boopt-da-boopt,boopt,boopt-da-boop-!"
 
"Shut up,Seungri.Close that of yours too.The smell is coming."Donghae said.
 
"Yah!You gay or what?Why you been smelling ma ?!"Seungri yelled.Luckily,no one was there yet.
 
"Just close your ,Seunghyun."Another voice startled them.Youngbae."Oh,yeah,if you don't come begging for forgiveness,I'll just kill you instead."He walked on.
 
"Ah,hyun-!"BOOOOOOPPPPTTTTT!Both Youngbae and Donghae were frozen.They were shocked by that."AHHH!MY IMAGE!ITS RUINED!!!!!"Seungri ran away,with his hand on his .
 
"U-uh..B-bye,S-seungr-ri!"They both said,stuttering."Man..That sure was a big fart.."They said,walking away.
-
 
"H-huh?Kim TaeYeon did what to Kwon Jiyong?!"She said on the phone."I'll be there.Don't call me!You're kind of weird,stalking people.Bye!"She ran away going to TaeYeon's house."YAH!KIM TAEYEON!OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT!"Nothing."YAH!JUMMATAENG!COME OUT NOW!"Still nothing."Dammit..."She didn't care if she cursed in this situation."Yah!Kim TaeYeon!If you don't open this ing door,I'll die."Nothing."YOU!Aish!"
 
"Aish,who are you yelling at noona's door?!"A voice startled her."Oh,Fany noona!Annyeong!Come in,come in."He welcomed her inside his house.
 
"You kept this place clean,Key.How's the shoot going by the way?"She asked.
 
"Its okay,I guess.I never knew you cursed."Key said,bringing some drinks and snacks out.
 
"Well,if you were in this situation,you would've said whatever you could think of to get that person to come out."Tiffany said.Key nodded in agreement.Knock,knock!"
 
"Who is it?!"Key yelled from the couch.
 
"Kwon Jiyong and Kim TaeYeon!"
 
"Hang on!"Key said."Noona,go hide somewhere,and then pop out whenever you're about to really explode.I know what kind of situation it is,so follow my rules.Hide over there."He pointed at a good hiding spot.After Tiffany was well hidden,he opened the door."Whatcha doin' here?"
 
"I can't visit my baby Key?"TaeYeon asked.To mess with her,Key shook his head."Yah!Aigoo..."
 
"Have a seat..."He said."Hyung,annyeonghasyeo."
 
"Neh,annyeonghasyeo.Oh,can we not be formal?I'm not used to formal things with other people."He said,shyly."We have some news,Key."
 
"What is it,Ji Hyung?"He asked.
 
"Me and Tae are going to get married.We already told the members and they agreed.You?"Jiyong said.
 
"U-uh..S-sure..."He said,knowing that Tiffany was still here.
 
"You didn't ing tell me..."A voice startled the couple except Key.Since Key was taller than Tiffany,he went in front of her and hugged her.
 
"Shh...Just go get some fresh air."He let go of her as she stormed out of the condo.TaeYeon also stormed out.Tiffany was already outside and so was TaeYeon.
 
"What is wrong with you?"
 
"Everything,Tae!I don't even get to see the ones I love because I'm here in Korea!I want to go back,but once I'm on that plane,I'll miss you guys!What other choice is there?Kill myself so I can just watch over both of you guys?!"
 
"...F-fany..."
 
"Don't 'Fany'me!Go on and get married with Jiyong.I agree,so get married!"Tiffany yelled,running away.TaeYeon broke down into tears.