Feelings

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

May 18th

 

"Ready,Seo?"TaeYeon asked.

 

"Yeah,unnie!"Seohyun replied,excited.

 

"Okay.Don't get too excited.We'll be cheering for you from back stage or from the audience.No mistakes,alright?"

 

"Neh!"Seohyun said.The members chuckled and hugged her for good luck.On the other side,Jessica was daydreaming about her and someone."Unnie!"

 

"Huh,what?!"She yelled,scaring the taller younger one."Oh.Good luck,Seo!Fighting!"Seohyun gave her something before she went onto the stage with Youngbae."Whats this?"She opened the envelope."Don't forget my birthday today,Sooyeon!I mean,Sica!Mianhae...I have a question for you.Just wait until the party.I'll tell you later."She read what Youngbae said."He still didn't change.The same old mysterious best friend."She chuckled.

 

"WOO!SEOHYUN!"SNSD yelled even though it a sad love song.TaeYeon bumped into Jiyong,the romantic leader in BigBang.

 

"You okay?"He asked,not noticing it was TaeYeon.

 

"N-neh."Her voice was like music to his ears.It sounded better than his rapping.He walked away,smiling a 'This is the one for me'smile.Seohyun and Youngbae went down from the stage after they were done.He ran away from the group,realizing what kind of song he wrote and made Seohyun sing it.

 

"Y-yah!Bae!Where?!Aish!"Instead,Jessica ran after him instead of the leader."What the..."He was confused.Jessica found Youngbae at the same place she left him without a word.

 

"Just where are you,Sooyeon?!Where?!"He screamed,tears flowing from his eyes.He was on his knees.Jessica knew that he really needed her.She had to hide her real self to him,though."Why can't I see you?!Why?!"He yelled,not caring if he couldn't see anything.Arms wrapped around his body.They felt like Sooyeon's arms.He turned and couldn't see her.He didn't see anybody.Only Jessica who ran away."Sica?"He ran.He was lucky he was born fast.He lost her in the school."Ah..."He kept running,realizing that the talent show ended.He saw SoshiBang in front of him,but didn't bother saying anything or stopping.There was only two things on his mind.Jessica and Sooyeon.

 

"Yah,pabo,isn't that Bae?Why aren't you goi-?"TOP said.

 

"Leave him be.He's getting weaker each day looking at her picture."Jiyong said,not even looking at him.Jiyong walked ahead.

 

Party

 

Youngbae looked for Jessica only."TaeYeon,where's Sica?"

 

"Since when did you call her Sica?And when did you two become friends?"

 

"Just tell me."

 

"I don't know!She didn't come with us.Probably coming with DongHae."She said.

 

"Oh..."Youngbae hid by the window until he saw DongHae.Taeyeon was right.She was with Donghae.He ran down stairs,running into people and looking for Jessica.He finally found her.She was outside,looking at the stars."Sica..."His voice fading.She turned around.They were suddenly alone."I-i..."

 

"You said you had something to ask me.What is it?"

 

"Uh..I-i..."He sighed."I know this doesn't sound like me,but...I'd rather die...Than look for her...Even after those 5 years...I couldn't find her.But you look like her...Maybe thats why I was happy again.I found someone like her.Someone who can't leave me..But it looks like...I have my decision.To die..."Jessica was already crying."Why are you crying?You saw me cry...I was longing for her,of course,but I seem to like you more than her because it looks like you wouldn't leave me after we become best friends."

 

"It's just...He doesn't notice who I am..And I'm trying to hide myself...But he wants to die.."Youngbae had a weird feeling.

 

"I know you already answered this,but I just want to make sure.Are sure you're not Sooyeon?"She cried harder.Feeling sorry she couldn't tell him.Instead of answering,she walked away."Then no."