BaeSica

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"Mrs.Jung,you have a visitor,"said the person down in the lobby.


"Nugu?"She asked.

 

"Umm,"the lady asked the visitor."Park Hyun Jae."


"Park Hyun Jae?Send him in."A few minutes later,he came in.

 

"Annyeonghasyeo,president-nim."He bowed.He(Youngbae/Hyun Jae)felt awkward bowing formally to a person he already knew.

 

"What'd you need?"Jessica asked.,clueless.

 

"You told me to come here for the job yesterday."

 

"Huh?O-oh,r-right."She replied stuttering.

Youngbae's POV

 

Geez,whats wrong with you?"When do I start?"

 

"Babe,wh-?"Donghae..."Who's this ugly?"

 

"Yah!Do-!"

 

"I don't mind.If I'm ugly,then I am.You think you're the boss,but think again,you're not.People treat you as the boss,but it doesn't mean you're the boss.It just means they're scared of you so they do what they're told from you.If you keep up the attitude,you might not have any friends."Yes!Strong comeback.Eww!He has an ugly snarl.Meh,at least I know I beat him.

End POV


"Aish,forget it.Sica,I want to treat you to dinner to get your mind off Youngbae,"Hyun Jae's eyes widened."So,we will have our date."

 

"But,Donghae,I have a guest here."Jessica said.

 

"So?He's an ugly one.Even Youngbae's an ug-."

 

"After a couple weeks...You'll see what will happen to you,Donghae.Ju-
st watch."Hyun Jae smiled a small one."I'll get going now,SooYeon-shi."

 

"No!Wait,Youngbae!"Hyun Jae froze as Jessica covered ."I-i...
I'm sorry!"She yelled.

 

"Its okay..."He replied,faintly.

 

"I-i just wanted to ask if you wanted to join us..You know..Get to know us a little better."Jessica said.

 

"Trust me.I know a lot about you than you think.But I am a little hungry,so okay."Hyun Jae replied.

 

"Eek!Yes!Lets go!A three-some couple!"Jessica said.Suddenly,a phone rang.

 

"Yobseyo?"Youngbae/Hyun Jae said.

 

"You keeping yourself well hidden,bro?"The person on the other line asked.

 

"Its okay,hyung.How's the other family member doing?"The other family member made Jessica wonder.

 

"Oh,he's fine.He just got out of the hospital."

 

"Oh,okay...Bye,hyung."Youngbae hung up."Sorry...Lets go."

 

-

They were in a VIP room at a restuarant,drinking wine,and laughing loud.Youngbae stayed quiet,seeing that Jessica and Donghae really loved each other.They loved each other so much they wouldn't notice the person they brought along with them."Dong Youngbae.."He whispered.
Jessica stopped talking with Donghae and looked at Youngbae.He looked at her."Do you need something?"

 

"Y-you...W-who are you?"She asked.

 

"Park Hyun Jae."He said,calmly.

 

"No,you're not!You're somebody!You're Don-!"

 

"Sooyeon-shi...Whoever Youngbae is...I just saw the funeral...Thats all..I'm sorry...I can't...I can't be by your side anymore."He bowed and left quietly.He went to the spot where him and Jessica first met.Tears fell as he was remembering the moment they met.

Flashback:

"Kwenchana?"He asked her,helping her up.

 

"No.I got a boo-boo!"She showed him it.

End Flashback

 

Youngbae smiled at the baby Jessica."Sica..I'm sorry.."On the other side of the park,someone was having a flashback also.

 

"Bae..I'm sorry.."Said the person.Her tears kept coming as his kept coming."I hope you're watching over me.I miss you too...Do you miss me?"She felt dumb,talking to herself.

 

"I miss you.."She heard.

 

"Youngbae?"

 

"I want you back..."

 

"Really?"She said excited.

 

"But I don't want to ruin your happy relationship with Donghae.You're about to get married,Jessica Jung.Why are you trying to come back to me when you've proved that you don't need me?"

 

"No,Youngbae,I need you!I need you right here!I need you to be right here so I can be back in your arms!"She yelled.

 

"I'll give you one last hug.And then its goodbye."He said.She felt arms wrap around her.They felt the same as Youngbae's.

 

"Are you here?"She asked,quietly.

 

"Yes...The person that died...Isn't me...I have to be kept hidden.You can't know who I am.I'm sorry,Sica."The man hugging her ran away.