SoshiBang War (Part 2)

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

df.jpg

 

 

As Youngbae came back into the gym,he was surprised.Well,they were still in the war,but on the ground,tired...And sleeping."I think the war should end right here,guys."

 

 

"Never!We have to continue until one of dies!"Sooyoung said,who suddenly had food in her hand.

 

 

"Just continue tomorrow.Tomorrow's the day we go on a field trip to the water park.We could have a fight there with the water or...Whatever you guys do."

 

 

"He's right!Ahh,thats why we chose you.You're our smiling sun who never lets anyone down.Well except us,but you're still our smiling sun."Jiyong said,getting up and walking to Youngbae.

 

 

"You realize that now,Hyung?"

 

 

"Yah!"Seungri got whacked in the head and started rubbing his head."By the way,whats with the papers?"

 

 

"Homework!Hehe,this is going to be fun!"

 

 

"And there's the nerdy part."

 

 

"Yah,you just said I was your smiling sun and now you're saying I'm nerdy?!"They jumped back a little,surprised by his anger."Oh,its Siwon!ANNYEONG!"Youngbae yelled across the gym.Siwon waved back,embarrased that he got caught.Especially while looking at Yuri.

 

 

"Tsk tsk tsk.Yah,Siwon.If you're going to try to date her,man up,will ya?!"Yoona yelled at him.

 

 

"N-neh sunbae-nim!"

 

 

"When was I your sunbae?!I mean,sure I act like one,but when?!Yuri called you sunbae,but now I'm your sunbae?!I'm younger than her!"Yoona yelled again getting angrier and angrier.

 


"Calm down,Yoon,he'll man up in 2 years.When she's taken."Jessica said,chuckling at her sentence.

 

 

"Wahh,this is like a drama comedy,hyungs!"Seungri said.

 

 

"Quit watching dramas!You're getting too excited whenever someone brings it up."
Jiyong said,kicking Seungri.

 

 

"What are you guys still doing here?"TaeYeon asked.

 

 

"Just hanging out,watching you guys."Youngbae said in English.

 

 

"Go hang out somewhere else."Tiffany said back in English.

 

 

"Whatever you say,Gem Hwang."Youngbae walked out the gym doing his homework and heading home."I'M HOME!"He said while entering a big empty house.

 

 

"Young master,you're parents are away in Japan.Are you hungry?"The butler asked.

 

 

"Umm...Not yet.You can sit and do anything you couldn't do when my parents were home."The butler nodded,going to the dining room and relaxing.Youngbae came down after he showered.

 

 

"I'll make you dinner while you're doing homework."

 

 

"I already finished.I finished it when I was going home.When are my parents coming?"

 


"Next Saturday,midnight."

 

 

"Have you heard anything from Hyunbae hyung?"The butler looked down and shook his head."...There's always noing from him anyway.I'm going on a field trip for two days.Can you pack some of my stuff I'll need for two days?"The butler nodded and came out with kimchi,rice and galbi chim.

 

 

"These are the only things left after the party.Enjoy."The butler went to Youngbae's room as he ate alone.The butler came back down after 30 minutes and saw that Youngbae was helping by washing dishes.

 

 

"I'm going for a walk to the park after I'm done.Don't forget to buy food."Youngae was done after 5 minutes."See you in a little."Youngbae said as he was putting on his shoes and jacket.He was at the park in less than 15 minutes.Everything seemed perfect.Every loud thing was blocked from his ears.His eyes closed,his head facing the sky,and then...CRASH!His eyes opened and helped the girl that bumped into him get her books."You okay?"

 

 

"Y-yeah,I'm fine.You?"

 

 

"I'm fine.Here."He handed the girl her books,but didn't make eye contact.

 

 

"Thanks!Bye!My bus is almost here."The girl ran away.Youngbae spotted something and noticed it was hers.

 

 

"Ch-What?"He looked around,but he saw her in the bus.He got a chance to look at her face.Her face smooth and her eyes were perfect.Was it his dream girl?Well,who knows.As hews walng home,he read the book."Jessica Jung's Diary.Jesscia?"He read on.First page:

 

 

School with BigBang again.Since grade school,we've been in each school together.
I do have a crush on someone though.Its a secret!I know my unnie and dongsaengs play hard to get though.And so do I.Right now,boys like bad girls.Well,guess we've been bad since grade school,but yeah!I wonder if they're playing hard to get.Who knows.We'll end up together sooner,right?Meh,why ask?It's obviously a no.Uh oh!10:30!I'm supposed to be asleep!Good night everybody!Good night diary!

 

 

Youngbae chuckled at the dumb Sica.He decided to keep it until he found her crush.He opend the gate and locked it.He ran towards the door and ran to his room after opening it.