Odd YoungBae

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

No one didn't bother talking about Youngbae.He was weird when they got on the bus.The fact he was actually on the bus,and doing something."Yo,you alright there?"TOP asked.

 

 

"Neh?Oh,I'm fine.Wae?"

 

 

"Well,you're here on the bus...Going to the water park.Did you take a type of medicine or what?"TOP asked.To Youngbae,it seemed like TOP was forcing him to answer his question.

 

 

"N-no...Hyung,are you alright?"Youngbae asked,afraid something happened to him.

 

 

"Nah,I'm fine,bro.Don't worry about me."Youngbae looked at him.He was sweating and looked nervous.

 

 

"Hyung,are you sure?You're sweating out of control and you look like you're going to throw up in those 2 hours."

 

 

"Yah,what you two talkin' 'bout?"Jiyong butted in.

 

 

"Look at hyung.He's sweating out of control."

 

 

"I think's he going to throw up.Let's switch places with Dae and Ri."Youngb-
ae nodded."Yah,Dae.Wanna switch places?"

 

 

"Sure,why not.Seungri,come on,we're sitting up front."Seungri woke up with his panda eyes.They quickly switched places.

 

 

"Oh,just a tip,TOP hyung is going to throw up,your welcome."Jiyong said from the back.Daesung and Seungri's eyes widened.

 

-

 


"Ahh,we're finally here!GET ME AWAY FROM THAT BANANA THROWING
UP MONSTER!"Seungri yelled as they got off the bus.

 

 

"Gosh,why can't shut up for a minute?!"Yuri said as she was walking by Seungri.

 

 

"Mwo?Yah,I'm a year older,what are you saying to your sunbae,missy?!"
Seungri said,taken aback by Yuri's anger.

 

 

"Yah,are you going to follow me around all day,SUNBAE?"

 

 

"Why would I follow an ugly girl like you?I like girls that are sweet,beautif-
ul,funny,fun,and can take a joke.You'r-."

 

 

"Shut up,Ri.Time to go."He got dragged by Youngbae."I told you in class to ignor-And is our leader in love?"

 

 

"Huh?Hyung's in love?You didn-OW!"Seungri rubbed his arm."Wait,who's he in love with?"

 

 

"Lee Hyori!"Youngbae said sarcastically.

 

 

"She is way out of his league."

 

 

"...I cannot believe you believed me,panda.Leggo!"They ran inside a bi building.Well,a hotel.A coups girls walked by Seungri in bikinis while Youngbae and the rest were looking around.As Seungri was getting ready to follow them secretly,he tripped over Youngbae's foot."You're not leaving without us."

 

 

"Big place.Yet first floor is crowded."TaeYeon(SNSD's leader)said."They could use some cleaning up."

 

 

"For the first time I can agree with you,Taeyeon-shi."Jiyong said.

 

 

"Nado."Youngbae and Jessica said at the same time.They looked at each other.Youngbae smiled when they made eye contact.She stared at him,wide-eyed,and then turned away.She looked into her bag searching for something.

 

 

"Are you looking for something,unnie?"A voice startled her.

 

 

"Oh,Seohyun,you scared me.I was just looking for my diary."

 

 

"Then why are you mumbling about a sandwich?"Jessica was embarrased.
She looke up and saw two people smiling at her.One was an eye smile and the other was just a smile.Her face turned bright pink.Someone was walking towards her as Seohyun left.

 

 

"I guess you're looking for this."His voice was similar to the one that was at the gym yestrday.The one Jiyong called nerdy."I anted to keep it and return it to you later in life,but...Its better to give it to you now."He gave her her diary.

 

 

"K-kamsahmida,sunbae."

 

 

"Yah,we're the same age.Besides,you're a month older."

 

 

"...I am?"

 

 

"Yes,you are."

 

 

"Yah,shining sun,come on!"He heard Daesung call him.

 

 

"I'll see you around often.Bye!"Youngbae quickly left with his group.

 

 

"Sica,did you find your prince or what?You're mumbling about a prince and you living happily ever after.You're in the middle of the story already."Tae
Yeon said,poking one of Jessica's bright pink cheek.