I'm Sorry

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"Neh,annyeonghasyeo."Hyun Jae bowed."I'll be going now."He said and quickly left.

 

"Wahh!Our date has to end."Donghae pouted cutely."I'll see you after work."He kissed her cheek and drove back to work.After Donghae's car was completely out of sight,Jessica went after Hyun Jae.

 

"Aish,just where the hell did he go?"Jessica mumbled.She looked across the street and saw him running."Hyun Jae-shi!"His head turned and saw Jessica and a big truck.He ran towards her pushing her out of the way and getting hit instead.

 

Youngbae(Hyun Jae)'s POV

 

Just where the hell am I?Where's that beeping sound?Am I dead?Just whe...

 

END POV

 

"Sica,what the hell happened?Why are you worrying about one of your co-workers you don't even know completel-
y?"Donghae asked when he reached the hospital with SNSD.

 

"Just shut up,Donghae!He's not a like you think he is!He's not Park Hyun Jae!He's someone who I care about!I don't care about Youngbae being dead because he isn't!He's out there somewhere!I just need to find him!"She yelled.Her hair was messed up,also.

 

"Hyun Jae...Hyun Bae...YoungBae?.."

 

"Seo,what are you mumbling?"Yuri asked.

 

"There's something weird about his name..Hyun Jae.Hyun Bae.Young Bae."

 

"And?"

 

"Hyun Jae is close to Hyun Bae's name,YoungBae oppa's brother.Hyun Bae oppa didn't die,which means there's a connection.Youngbae's body was found on the news,but Jae and Bae.If you think about their names in English,its spelled the same,only if you change the J to B.Youngbae oppa isn't dead.Well,I hope not,but Youngbae oppa is Park Hyun Jae."Seohyun said,letting her brain work.

 

"MWO?!"The 7 girls screamed.The doctor came right after.

 

"Any relatives or close friends?"The doctor asked.The girls pushed Jessica up to the front."Dong Youngbae is in a coma.He'll wake up in 4 days or sooner.You can visit him while he's sleeping."

 

"Mwo?Dong Youngbae?No,no,no,no,no,this is Park Hyun Jae,not Dong YoungBae."Jessica said.

 

"Thats not what the paper says.When he was 13,he lost his memory.At age 17,his memory came back.Took him four years,but it's back.If you'd like to visit,he's in the VIP room,4th floor."The doctor left.Jessica turned around and looked at the girls.

 

"Did you guys know?"


"We found out when computer Seo was working her off just to figure out who Park Hyun Jae is."TaeYeon said."Go visit your best friend."Jessica left to go see Hyun Jae who is now Youngbae again.

 

"Oppa...Its Sica...I'm sorry.Its my fault you're like this.I shouldn't have chased you to make you get hit.I'm sorry."
She repeated.