Odd SoshiBang -Part 2-

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

"You all are hungry,huh?"The students nodded."Well,then,if its not enough,we'll be having a barbeque party!Get your swimming clothes if you want to swim."The teachers said.Most of the students went to get their swim clothes.Even SNSD and BigBang did except Youngbae.

 

 

"...Wahh,I can imagine Yuri in he-."

 

 

"ert Siwon."

 

 

"I agree with you,Eunhyuk."

 

 

"Mwo?Yah,Donghae,you're supposed to be on my side."

 

 

"I would be on your side,but right now you're a ert."

 

 

"Wh-Wow.Yuri-ah!"Siwon got distracted by Yuri in her swimming outfit.

 

 

"Looks lik-YAH!"Eunhyuk yelled when Donghae left him."Aish."

 

 

"Bleh blah bleh."Youngbae's head looked towards the sky.He suddely found a piano by the restuarant and started playing it.People gathered around him,swaying to the song feeling how the person must be.He smiled when he was done and then was startled when everybody was clapping.He looked back and didn't see anyone,but her.She was smiling.He smiled back.He was enjoying that moment until the princess's prince came.He smile slowly turned into a frown."Guess she's right.Its a no."He stood up from the piano and left the party.He didn't realize someone was follwing him though.He was in his room waiting for the person to pick up.

 

 

"Yobseyo?"

 

 

"H-hyung?"

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"How are you doing?"

 

 

"I'm fine,Youngbae.Tell mom and dad not to worry.I'll be home soon."

 

 

"Yeah...I will.."

 

 

"Youngbae,don't worry,okay?Your hyung will be out in a little."

 

 

"O-okay.Bye."He hung up,not wiping his tears.He went back to the party while trying to call both his mom and dad.

 

 

"Oh,Youngbae-ah,what is it?"He finally reached one of them.

 

 

"Hyunbae hyung says he'll be home soon.Don't worry too much too."Youngbae said as tears fell."I'll talk to you guys later."He hung up.Just a little hint:Youngbae can get beat by only one well known group...Maybe(We'll see:D)

 

 

"Aww..Looks like he needs his mommy."Someone said to Youngbae."Grab him."Before he got hit,the person got hit.Youngbae started hitting the ones grabbing him after he hit the one in front of him.BigBang noticed what happened and started helping since there was more people joining in to fight.
They won,but Youngbae was the one hurt.SNSD left the people they were hanging out with and went to BigBang.

 

 

"Are you guys okay?"

 

 

"Oh?"They said together,surprised that SNSD cared.

 

 

"What?We asked if you were okay."

 

 

"No,its just...We hate each other...And you're asking if we're okay."TOP said.
SNSD realized it.

 

 

"O-oh.Yeah.We were wondering b-because we wouldn't have someone to be mean to."They lied.Youngbae smiled at how they tried to hide it.

 

 

"We're all right,Yuri-shi.Now ge-!"

 

 

"Can you leave me alone for a while?"Youngbae ruined Seungri's sentence.

 

 

 

 

(To listen to the piano that Youngbae played,click this.Listen!:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGB322DJIKs )