Stephanie(Tiffany/MiYoung)Hwang

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One
Blue=Tiffany's Mind
 
CHAPTER START!
 
-
 
"TIPPANY!"Yoona yelled.Tiffany turned and looked at Yoona."I found this really cute guy,his name is Ryeowook!"Whats this got to do 'bout me?"Anyway,I was wondering how to get him.How?"Psh!Don't ask me quesions I don't know!Walking away now.Bye,YOON!Aw,!Wish I didn't see that kiss!
 
 
"Oh,Fany,annyeong!How do you like wedding?"JiYong asked.
 
 
"Its wonderful."Tiffany said faking a smile.
 
 
-
 
BigBang and SNSD were hanging out at the cafe.Smiling and laughing at the funny married couple."Wh-
ere's Tiffany?"TaeYeon finally asked.Right after that moment,she got a message.
 
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
Have a good life,Kim TaeYeonnie!I'll see you when I get time off.Enjoy not having a mushroom clining onto you.BopBye!
 
 
"YAH!THIS MUSHROOM!"TaeYeon yelled replying to her right away.
 
To:Mushroom:)
From:Dork
 
Hwang Mi Young~!You better get your booty over here or else I'm tracking you down!(I mean it!)
 
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
I'll be safe,Tae.Move on and live your life with Jiyong.
 
TaeYeon left to go to the car so she could pivately talk to Tiffany."Yobseyo?"
 
 
"Where are you,Mushroom?!"
 
 
"Tae,I'll be safe where I'm going.Move on and live your life with Jiyong."There was sadness in Tiffany's voice."I gotta go work now,bye.I'll try to send you a message when I'm off work.Bye.Muah,muah,muah.
Have fun."Tiffany said with tears streaming down her face.She hung up on TaeYeon.
 
 
"How can you do this Stephanie Hwang?"
 
 
-Tiffany's Side
 
"Steph!"
 
 
"Nichole!How are you these days?"
 
 
"Good.How's your future wife?"
 
 
"Wha?!Future wife?!You take that back!I'm not marrying her!"
 
 
"Wae~~?!I think you two fit well!"
 
 
"She found someone else,Nic."Tiffany said laying down on the couch."Any advise,chingu(friend)?"