JiTae'S Wedding

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

Eyes opened.Hands moved.Bodies moved.Morning comes,and she's awake in bed."What the.How'd I get in this position?"

 

"Who are you?"A voice scared her.She didn't answer."Why aren't you answering?Shouldn't a strange girl answer someone who was sleeping next to him?"

 

"I-i'm Jessica Jung..."

 

"Yah,pabo,I already know that,Sica."The voice was suddenly playful."Ready to have some fun?Hm,hm?
Or are you ready to kiss Donghae?"

 

"Yah!!!!!"Jessica yelled.She hit the stange man.She looked up and saw him.The one she missed.He was finally in front of her.She got up and touched him to see if as real.

 

"Are you looking for burried treasure?If you are,lets share it!"The exact same words he said 15 years ago.She hugged him as tight as she could."Psst...Is the burried treasure on me?"He asked playfully.
"Get ready,Jung Soo Yeon!We giong to JiTae's WEDDING~!PALLI!"He yelled like a kid,excited.She hurried and got dressed."To the wedding we go!"He said in the car.

 

"So...Who were you while you were being hidden?"She asked.

 

"You looked like an idiot when saw you.Donghae is going to get beat up too."

 

"You didn't tell me!"She pouted.

 

"One hint.PHJ is the initials."

 

"Park Hae Joong?"Nope."Park Han Joong?"Nope.

 

"Park Hyun."He gave her another hint.

 

"Park Hyun Joong?"Nope."Park Hyun Joon?"Nope.

 

"Park Hyun Jae."

 

"MWO?!"