Ri and Yul

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

(Remember the note Yuri gave to Seungri?This is what it says:

Seungri,

I like you a lot now.If you can figure out who I am,then please come.Just one hint:
I work the same building.)

-

"Chogiyo,is Yuri-shi here?"Seungri asked.

 

"Aniyo.She's out on top of the building."Seungri ran to the toop.

 

"Yuri!Yuri-ah!Yuri-shi!"Seungri yelled.He opened the door and saw Yuri.He smiled.He opened the door wider,but then his smile slowly faded."Kwon Yuri...Just what the hell is wrong with you?"He mumbled.Seungri walked down to his office.15 minutes later,Yuri came in smiling."Kwon Yuri.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?"He asked,looking at the city.

 

"Neh?"

 

"You write the note,then you're kissing Siwon.Can't you find something weird in that?"Yuri shook her head."Are you ing stupid?!"Seungri yelled as he was slamming down papers onto his desk."Why do you give me the ing note saying you like me a lot,then go off kissing Siwon?!Yeah..I like you too.Why?You're cute,clumsy,and sweet.You're beautiful and y at the same time,so why would I not fall in love with you?I've been holding in these feelings,but it got stronger everytime I saw you with Siwon.I got mad,but I couldn't stay mad at you.If you want Siwon,then go ahead.Kill me if you want."Yuri was shocked.Seungri left.

 

-

Night:11:02 PM

 

To:Ri
From:Yul.

 

Seung!Come over!Hurry too!

 

20 minutes later.

 

The bell rang.Yuri opened the door and out came Seungri."Come in,come in."

 

"You drunk?"

 

"Wha?"She asked falling onto the couch."Drink a shot of soju."Seungri did what she said and he was drunk now."Go sit over on the bed over there."Seungri sat on the bed,drunk.Yuri came over and kissed him.She knew he wasn't going to kiss her back,so she parted."Yo-."She was cut off when he stood up and kissed her,putting his arms around her waist,pulling them closer together so there was no space left between them.He lifted her up while she put her legs around his waist.S sat back down on the bed,parting,so they could breathe.

 

"No...I'm not mad.I just want you to be my one and only..But mostly,I want you.I'm tired.Can your boyfriend sleep over?"

 

"Mmm...No."She said cutely.

 

"Too bad.I'm sleeping over with you."They got into bed,cudding close to each other,with no space left between.

 

-

 

Awww!Lee Seunghyun and Kwon Yuri!A moment together!Yay!They're together!Kiss,kiss,kiss!Just kidding...Only if you want to kiss...Hehehehehe..Sad chapter(Chapter 31)
If you ask why the BigBang members aren't invovle in the hospital situation(Chaper 31),its because they haven't met Park Hyun Jae(Youngbae's fake name for chapters 28-31).