The Fashion Building

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One

2 Months Later

 

Jessica was now the CEO of a fashion building.It was called JSFASHION."Unnie,they said they need a male model in this shoot."Krystal said.

 

"Mmm..."She started thinking as Krystal left."Oh,we're saved!"She called the office."Tell Director Lee I need him."

 

"Ye."The director came in.

 

"You needed me,madam?"

 

"Yes.That male model.Is he in Korea?"He nodded."Bring him right over."She said and walked over to the shoot.She saw her girls doing well.Director Lee came."Get him ready.Its almost time for the shoot."Jessica repeated again."Oh,DongHae!How have you been?"

 

"Good!How's my girlfriend been?"He asked as he was kissing her cheek.They didn't notice someone was watching from afar.

 

"I guess you've moved on...Sooyeon-shi..."He walked away from the shoot he was supposed to get ready at.

 

"Where is he?!"She yelled at Director Lee.

 

"HE WAS JUST HERE!"He yelled.

 

"Aish...Just get him here as soon as you can before the deadline."

 

"Ye."

 

"I'm going home."She said.

 

"I'll take you."Donghae offered.

 

"Nah.I need some fresh,"she looked outside."Rain...It'll be okay,though.I'll meet you at home.Bye.No spying either!"Donghae smiled.She grabbed her umbrella and headed out the door.She waited by a light with a puddle of water.A bus was coming by fast,but she didn't notice she was going to get splashed with water until someone came and blocked her from the splash. until the bus left."W-who are you?"

 

"Sica..."He let go of her body and ran away.

 

"Youngbae?"She ran after the fast man even if she was in heels.

 

"Oh!Unnie's running!Tsk tsk tsk.She said her motto is never run even if you're late.You're running now!"Yoona said from the other side of the road.She lost him when she reached home.
"Unnie!"She said.

 

"Oh,annyeong.Do you need anything?"She asked.

 

"Nope.Just who were you running from?"The younger one asked.

 

"N-no one.I'll see you tomorrow."Jessica said.(Tomorrow)"Yobseyo?"She got a call as she was walking to her office in JSBuilding.

 

"I found the person!That was supposed to be here for the shoot yesterday.Did you already have someone in mind?"Director Lee said.

 

"Nope.I was going to ask Donghae to do it.Let's meet at the shoot today."She said.

 

"Okay!"Director Lee and the person walked to the shoot."Just go through there and turn right,okay?"The person nodded as Director Lee left.He did as he was told and saw the CEO.He scanned her face for a long time now knowing that it was the girl who left him and he left her.He walked closer to her.He changed to a cold,rude,and expressionless man from a fun,happy,and eye smiling man.

 

"Annyeonghasyeo,Jessic-."

 

"I already know who you are.Jessica Jung.Jung SooYeon.You're with Donghae."He said.

 

"Have you been spying on me or what?"She made a joke.

 

"Tell me."He said.

 

"What?Tell you you're kind of rude?"She asked.

 

"Yeah.Say it,Sooyeon.Say it to the one you left without a word."She looked up at the rude person and realized he was right.

 

"Y-youngbae."She said,surprised by his new personality.

 

"You still won't say it?"He asked her,scaring the lonely girl who longed for him."I came to ask you something,not to be your model."

 

"W-w-what is it?"Jessica asked,stuttering.

 

"Will you give me permission...To die right in front of you?"Youngbae asked,making the CEO freeze."You have a month before I just die in front of you."Youngbae walked away.