TaeNy

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One
Tiffany was at work,typing,writing,and reading.She never noticed someone coming inside and staring at her.Her alarm went off,telling her it was lunch break."Finally!"She unlocked her iPhone to text someone.
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
Whatcha doing?Where you at?
 
She got a quick reply.
 
To:Mushroom:)
From:Dork
 
Sitting staring at someone.
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
You staring at Ji Yong?Its not polite to stare.What did I tell you,Kim TaeYeon?Just because I'm there doesn't mean you don't have to listen to me!>:(
 
 
To:Mushroom:)
From:Dork
 
You still look cute when you're upset at me(kekeke!).Also,I'm not staring at him.He's on a business trip with dad-in law.
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
YOU CHEATING ON KWON JI YONG?!
 
To:Mushroom:)
From:Dork
 
No>.
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
Then are you stalking Jessica?
 
To:Mushroom:)
From:Dork
 
NO>.
 
To:Dork
From:Mushroom:)
 
Tell the mushroom I said hi.Text you later!
 
 
"My mushroom said hi."A voice startled Tiffany."Mind if I join you for lunch,Mushroom?"Tiffany slowly turned her head and looked at the person.She gasped.
 
 
"T-tae..."
 
 
"I told you I'd track you down.Saranghae...yo..."
 
 
"YAH!DON'T MIX THEM!"Tiffany scoled TaeYeon for adding yo to saranghae."Lets go have lunch with Nichole!"
 
 
"Nichole's here?"TaeYeon said remembering what happened last time they met.
 
 
Flashback:
 
"Yoooooonaaaaaaa~!"TaeYeon fondly called Yoona."Yoong?"
 
 
"N-nichole...P-please..."TaeYeon ran towards to voice.
 
 
"Y-yoona..."
 
 
"TaeYeon."
 
 
"Nichole...How...Yoona...You...Wae?!"TaeYeon yelled.
 
 
"Tae,its not..."
 
 
"Yoona,you be quiet and go."
 
 
"But-."
 
 
"NOW!"TaeYeon yelled."Why did you do this to her?"
 
 
"I love her...Hara said to show the person you love them...Make love..."Nichole said.
 
 
"Don't come near me or my girls again!"TaeYeon said and ran home,wiping her tears away every 5 minutes until she got home.
 
 
End Flashback
 
 
A tear fell.And another.And another...And another.."Tae..."
 
 
"The only way...Love...Make...Love..."She mumbled.
 
 
"Tae,you okay?TaeYeon!"Tiffany shook TaeYeon as hard as she could.She got back to her senses.Tiffany wiped her tears away."Babe,you okay?"Tiffany asked.
 
 
"Umm,yeah.Wae?"She asked.
 
 
"N-no reason.Come on."Tiffany held her hand."LUNCH WITH NICHOLE!"
 
 
-
 
"Nichole!"Tiffany yelled.
 
 
"Stephanie!"Nichole waved.They hugged and sat down."Hi,Tae,nice to see you again..."
 
 
"Yup."She said,faking a smile like Nichole did."How was your life after that moment?"
 
 
"Well,good.Hara is in Seoul.She's coming over here tomorrow.Wanna see her with us?"The word us shocked her.She thought if they were a couple.
 
 
"Tell me...Who are you trying to date now?"The words TRYING TO DATE got Nichole mad.
 
 
"No one.Wae?"She asked through gritted teeth.
 
 
"Why are you mad?"Tiffany silently watched.
 
 
"Why are you bring back the past?!"She said loudly.Luckily,they were in a private room at the restuarant.
 
 
"Why did you try to steal Yoona from me in the past?!"Tiffany's eyes widened."I remember exactly what time and place.Behind the club,midnight,during my birthday!I didn't meet Tiffany yet.I met her when I was running and crying home.I bumped into her right when I got home."
 
 
"Mwo?Yoona?You and Yoona were together?"
 
 
"You didn't know?I told you when I was crying into your smooth soft body.Kekeke."Taeyeon said.
 
 
"Yah,ByunTaeng!"