JiTae's Wedding Pt.2

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One
Violet=Tiffany's Mind
Red=Hyo's Mind
-
 
"You may now kiss the midget bride!"Yoona said,teasing."Fine,we'll restart."She said,after being scolded by Omma."Dragon midget,you may now kiss the omma midg-!"
 
 
"YAH!"The couple yelled.Aish!That couple is so gonna die by a ing angry gem.Did I curse?I'm sorry...Grr...Why am I growling?Do gems growl?
 
 
"Lalala.."Eating happily while walking:)Oh,,its my wife,Soo.Eat fast,Hyo!FASTER!
 
 
"Yah,don't you ever walk away with food in your hand like that!"Why the hell am I being scolded?!I'm her husband!Im older too!Just because I'm smaller,Wifey(Soo)doesn't mean you can boss me!Hmph..PAHAHAHA!SHE'S ATTACKING YOONYUL!AHAHAHA!THEY SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER!:DWait!Oh,nevermind.
 
 
"Fany,I wanna talk."TaeYeon asked her during the party.Why me?Go to your dragon and leave me be.Tiffany walked away,but a hand held her arm."Please,let me see you again.I know I'll have the one I love,but seeing you in this state...I can't look at you.My eyes don't sparkle,and my heart doesn't beat fast.Please,Stehanie Hwang,please go back to being your old mushroom self."
 
 
"Did this ahjumma call me old here?!"Tiffany yelled.