TaeYang and Jessica

The Beautiful One and The Handsome One
Sigh..The two broken hearted ones were sighing and drinking coffee."So...Whats your story,Gem?"
 
"Leader couple letting everyone know they're getting married.Left me out and forgot me.Miss my family.Once I'm on that plane,I'll miss you guys..."She said,making it short."You?"
 
"Lover went off to Donghae.Have no one else...Want to die,but can't figure out how..."He said,making it short also.
 
"Our lives are really complicated,huh?"Youngbae nodded in agreement."What else is there to make our lives worse?"
 
"Going to our lover's wedding...Seeing the kiss...And Dying...Guess three things,Fany...You think we should do something instead of sitting on the edge of a building?"He asked.She nodded and they were off.
 
-
 
"Just what are they doing together?!"Jessica yelled.No one was in her office anyway."Aish..Time to find out."She got up from her chair and left during work hours.Donghae followed behind her.She followed the eye smiling couple to three places and it was night.She went to a club to get drunk and let go of the stress.Tiffany was home already,since she got a text from her."Ahh..Time for the dance floor..."She said.She was in a private room with a dance floor also.She had some friends with her so they joined.Her girl(friends)started dancing ily with her.
 
"Break time!Choose any song.I'll be back in a little!"The DJ said and left the room.They chose a song and started dancing again.Of course,Jessica didn't dance alone.She danced with a guy.Donghae.
 
"WOO!You go,noona!"Seungri said while his arm was around a girl's waist.
 
To:Ri
From:Bae
 
Where are you right now?Are you at a club?
 
To:Bae
From:Ri
 
Yea..D'you wanna join?
 
To:Ri
From:Bae
 
I'll think about it.See you later.
 
"Hmm..Wonder what that was about."Seungri mumbled.
 
"Having fun?"A voice said.The voice was like a whisper,but they all heard it."A sad life..While everyone has good lives...Funny,isn't it?Everyone's supposed to have good lives...Yet I don't."
 
"Ah,come on,Bae Hyung,lets party!"Seungri said while the music was still on.
 
"Let go..I'm not in the mood for .I'm not in the mood for drinking.I just wanna die..I was about to today.Sitting on the edge of a building.Sounds fun,doesn't it?"
 
"No.Stop trying to die,Youngbaaaeee!!!!"Jessica finally spoke,putting her arm around Youngbae's shoulders.
 
"Jessica...Just get married instead of bothering me day and night.You won't be able to escape once you have a husband.Get married."He said.Youngbae walked out.
 
"Who's that?He looks cute."Said the girls.Jessica ran out after him.
 
"What are you trying to say?"Since Jessica was famous,she got pulled by a drunk guy."Let go,please!"She yelled since it was loud.
 
"No.I'd want you to be in bed with me...,baby...Girl..you are looking y...Why not come with me,drink a glass of wine,and then we're on the bed...Me going in and ou-."The man didn't get to finish,since Jessica was pulled again."Yah,who are you to take my girlfriend away?!"
 
"Focus on your wife,ahjussi.I need to have a word with her."Youngbae pulled Jessica away from the club and to the park."What did you want to say to me?"
 
"Why are you being a head?"She said,confident.
 
"Thank you for that comment.Being a head is fun."He said.
 
"For real!Tell me!Why are you being so stupid?!"She yelled,not being able to hold her anger in.
 
"Because you're with someone else without even knowing I love you!Sure,I know I confessed to you without knowing you were Jessica,but how could you forget your best friend's words?!It hurts me the most that your forgot that I told you I love you.Did you forgot because of the kisses you and Donghae gave each other?Did you forget because you thought I was no longer in your life?!Huh?!Did you forget?!I didn't forget you crying because I couldn't remember you!Am I just not enough for you to remember those words?!Huh?"Youngbae yelled,not being able to hold his anger in also.Jessica didn't answer.She stared at him while tears fell from her eyes.She hugged him,getting his jacket wet,also.
 
"Mianhae,"sob."Mianhae...Mianhae."Jessica repeated.She tightened her hug.
 
"Let go...Do you plan on killing me or what."She let go of him.
 
"Look...I'm sorry..For yelling..Sure,I'm mad,but I want you to stay away from me so you won't know whats going on in my life...I'm sorry.."He walked away.