Her Past... His Pain...

Nothing Better
MiYong spent the remaining days in their house. She never went out, if she does. then its only to go in their garden, where she always sits in the pool and dip her feet in the water. Her mind is drowned with thoughts of Aaron and her.

---Flashback---

"MiYong!" Aaron said hugging her from behind.

"Omo. You scared me" MiYong said.

"Did I?" Aaron turned her around to see her face. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to"

"It's okay. How's your class going?" Miyong said looking to him directly.

"It's fine. Kind of busy with all the test. I didn't know being a nurse is really hard"

"You can do it! I know you can" Miyong cheering him up.

"You're too cute baby. i love you"Aaron said hugging her.

"i love you too"

--Present--

Tears stared to fall from her eyes. She can clearly remember her boyfriends face. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't even felt the presence of the person behind her.

"MiYong-shi...." it was Kyungsoo, reaching for her face to wipe her tears.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay away from me." she said slapping his hands away from her face.

"I-I was j-just..."

"WHAT?!!" she said standing up. "You stay away from me. I don't care if you're Minho's favorite dongsaeng. just... Stay Away From Me!" she yelled as tears fell down from her eyes walking out of Kyungsoo's sight.

"Why?? Why do you hate me so much?" he blurted out. "I didn't do anything. I just want us to be friends..." he sighed. "I guess. I-I am just gonna go. Sorry to disturb you" Kyungsoo said walking away from her. He passed MiYong but then he froze when MiYong spoke.

"You... You look like him. I don't hate you. It's just hard for me to see you" she said. Kyungsoo turned around looking at her. MiYong was looking at the other side so he won't see her crying.

"Tell me... that's the least I can do. Is to listen to you." Kyungsoo said walking towards her. MiYong was hesitant but she still nodded.

---Flashback (a year ago)---

"A-Aaron?! Baby are you okay?"MiYong yelled when she saw him vomiting like crazy. "I'll bring you to the hospital!" MiYong drove him to the emergency room.

MiYong felt weak in her knees when she knew that he have cancer. The doctor told her that he might not be able to live long...

"Baby..." Aaron said smiling as she enter the room.

"Hey... how you doing?" MiYong tried to prevent from crying, but Aaron knows her better than that.

"Come here." He hugged her. "Don't cry. I want you to smile. Always smile. Be strong baby."

"I-I can't lose you. I don't know if i can live and be strong." she said crying while hugging him tight.

"I know you can. I want you to.promise me something. If ever I'll be gone in a sooner time, I want you to go back or visit your hometown, talk to your brother and dad, they'll make you happy" he said and MiYong nodded. "And i want you to fall in love again"

"NO!" she said breaking from the hug. "I can't do that. I can't Yeobo. NO!"

"Baby listen." he cupped her face. "You can. Remember how you did it with me? Im sure you can too with others. Promise.me. If you find that person, make sure you tell him you love him. Okay? Promise me baby" he said and MiYong just nodded.

After a few weeks Aaron slept peacefully, but MiYong was left in pain. She never talked to nobody for months. Until the day she decided to go back to Korea, fulfilling her promise to Aaron.

--Present--

Kyungsoo eagerly listened to MiYong as he promised.

"Then I suddenly saw you." he snapped from his thoughts when MiYong said that.

"It's late. I think you need to go back. I appreciate that you listened to me. Thanks for the visit." MiYong said as he escorted Kyungsoo outside.

Kyungsoo is on his way back to his dorm. He's looking in the sky outside when he suddenly touched his left side of the chest.

"Why am I in pain too? It can't be." Kyungsoo thought throughout the ride.