One Big Happy Family

Nothing Better

5 Years Later

 

"Appa!" the young boy called.

"Baby!" D.O. lifted his son up and carried him.

"How's my baby?? Hhm??" he asked kissing his cheek.

"Gwaenchana Appa. I miss you!" the young boy kissed his cheek.

"Aigoo... me too baby.. Appa has a lot of gift for you from overseas and from my fans" D.O. said as he walk towards the car outside the airport.

"Jinja? Uncles too?" the boy asked his dad.

"Hhmm?? Mwolla" D.O. chuckled.

"Uncle Kai! Uncle Sehun!" the boy yelled as soon as the two maknaes followed their Hyung.

"Uri Baby!" the two went to him and gave him a hug and Kai carried him in his arms.

"How's our nephew??" Kai asked.

"Uncle Kai. No gifts??" the boy pouted.

"Of course you have!" Kai answered and took out the stuffed toy in his luggage.

"Here" he gave it to the young boy.

"Pororo!!" the young boy hugged the stuffed toy.

"Just like his Appa" Kai chuckled.

"Baby! Uri Aegi!!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho ran towards the boy.

"Uncles!!" the boy ran towards the three and gave them a hug.

"Aigoo... growing up so fast..." they all smiled.

"Growing up like his Appa. So spoiled!" MiYong came out of the car.

"Noona!!" Sehun and Kai ran and hugged her.

"YAH!! Are you her husband? Tsk!" D.O. exclaimed.

"Mehrong!" the two maknaes stick their tongue out.

"MiYong-ah!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged her.

"Leader-nim" she called and Suho hugged her.

"Hmmp. No hug for me. So bad!" D.O. pouted.

"Come here! You big Aegi!" MiYong hugged him tightly.

"Umma!! Look! Uncle Kai bought Pororo for me!" the young boy showed the stuffed toy and MiYong chuckled.

"Just like your Appa huh? Do Min Joon" MiYong smiled and carried him.

"He still have Hyung's eyes and heart shape lips, but it's small like Noona's and his skin is not that white like Hyung" Sehun said earning a glare from the couple.

"Kaja! Let's go home. So you guys can eat and rest." MiYong said.

"Here. Let me carry Min Joon" D.O. said and grabbed his son.

 

 

 

 

"Park Yoogeun! Kim SuMyeon! Byun LeeHyun! Stop running you too! You're auntie will be here in a minute! Stop right now!" Minho yelled as the three boys ran inside the house.

"Boys... You're Appas are----" MiYong and the boys entered as they were welcomed by the chaotic living room and running boys.

"Yay! Min Joon! You're here!" LeeHyun exclaimed and Min Joon hurriedly ran and joined them.

"Uhm.. Princess, I tried. It's just hard to babysit three boys" Minho apologized looking down and MiYong don't have any choice.

"Park Yoogeun. Kim SuMyeon. Byun LeeHyun. Stop playing for awhile and greet your Appas." MiYong calmy said as she picked up some of the toys while the boys set their luggages. None of the kids listened to her.

"Kids...." she called them once more.

"MiYong-ah... Gwaenchana. Let them----" Suho was cut when MiYong yelled.

"PARK YOOGEUN! KIM SUMYEON! BYUN LEEHYUN! AND DO MIN JOON!! STOP PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!!!" she yelled and the kids stopped.

"Au-Auntie...." "U-Umma" the kids looked down.

"Greet your Appas the three of you!" she said and the kids ran to their Appas and Min Joon ran to D.O.

"Appa!" Yoogeun hugged Chanyeol.

"Appa. Auntie is scary" LeeHyun came to Baekhyun hiding behind him.

"Leader Appa." SuMyeon hugged Suho.

"We miss you" the three Appa told their Sons.

"Min Joon. Is your Umma is always scary like this when she's mad?" D.O. asked his son and he nodded.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo! Don't talk like you don't know!" MiYong glared at him and D.O. just smiled nervously.

"Noona. We'll clean the living room" the two.maknaes said and MiYong just smiled.

"You four kids. Go to Min Joon's room and changed your clothes" MiYong ordered them.

"Neh Auntie" "Neh Umma" the kids said but before going inside LeeHyun went to MiYong.

"Waeyo?"

"Auntie. Mianhe" the kid said sorry and it soften MiYong's heart.

"Aigoo... Go now and change." LeeHyun nodded and ran to the room.

"You're the best Mom and Aunt. You know that?" D.O. hugged his wife.

"I know. I know. Tell the Umma's of those three they owe me big time babysitting them" MiYong jokingly said.

 

 

Yes. After MiYong and D.O. got married. Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed and got married secretly. And after MiYong gave birth, the wife of the other three gave birth too. Their wives are working in the other country and can only be home once or twice a month. So the kids are left in care of MiYong. She loves taking care of the kids. Who wouldn't want to? Their all idol's kids.

 

They had dinner and it was the boys who cleaned and washed the dishes giving MiYong a day off. She was sitting down in the couch with the kids and reading a story book with them. The members found it funny how the other 3 kids treated MiYong as their Mom.

 

"I want a wife like Noona" Sehun said.

"Me too." Kai second the.motion.

"You guys will find the right one soon" D.O. said as he was looking to MiYong.

"We're lucky MiYong is kind enough to.look after our kids" Suho said.

"Oh.. Look. the kids are sleeping already" Kai said.

"Let's take them. So MiYong can rest" Chanyeol said.

 

They walked to MiYong and saw that she was already half asleep with Min Joon sitting in her lap.

 

"LeeHyun. Kaja" Baekhyun carried his son.

"I'll go with you Hyung" Kai followed them.

"SuMyeon. Kaja. Let's go to bed" Suho carried his son.

"Yoogeun. Yoogeun. It's Appa. Kaja. So Auntie.MiYong can rest" Chanyeol carried his son and Sehun followed them.

 

"MiYong... Jagiya~~" D.O. woke MiYong up.

"Hhm?" she open her eyes.

"Kaja. I'll carry Min Joon" D.O. said grabbing his son on one of his arm and the other he held MiYong's hand and he smiled.

 

They went to their room and D.O. put his son in their bed while MiYong change. Soon after, he changed too and when he came out, he saw MiYong fixing in the balcony of their room. He went to her and hugged her.

 

"I miss you" he said and kissed her by the head.

"Nado Bogeoshipo" MiYong answered as she held into D.O's arms.

"Min Joon is growing fast. Don't you think he needs a sibling?" D.O. asked MiYong.

"No" MiYong answered coldly making D.O. pout. "When he was a baby, he looks more like you, but now that he is growing up, he have the mixture of the two of us"

"I agree. But his eyes are still big" D.O. said.

"Of course his dad's eyes are big as an owl" MiYong said and she turned around.

"Funny Jagi" D.O. chuckled. He then cupped her face and brushed his nose against hers.

"I miss this" he muttered and kissed MiYong. She returned the kiss then after awhile, D.O. pulled out gasping for air. He connected their foreheads.

"Thank you for giving me Min Joon" D.O. said sweetly while smiling.

"Saranghae MiYong" he kissed her once again.

"Saranghae Kyungsoo" she said and hugged her when suddenly someone called them.

"Umma. Appa. Min Joon can't sleep" Their son said and they both chuckled.

 

 

 

Do Min Joon: https://flic.kr/p/nKE6Cj

Park Yoogeun: https://flic.kr/p/nKEg4p

Byun LeeHyun: https://flic.kr/p/nKEw1N

Kim SuMyeon: https://flic.kr/p/o39RN8

 

 

The End!

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed my story.... Thank you for all my subscribers and readers! :)