Permission from Him

Nothing Better

"MiYong.... " D.O. called while he opens the door welcominh him to a sleeping MiYong.

"MiYong-ah..." he called once again sitting now beside her sleeping body.

"Hhmm?" MiYong hummed.

"Jagi~~~~~" D.O. called cutely.

"Hhmm?" MiYong turned seeing him smiling widely at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"There's no schedule today so.... I came here early to cook breakfast for you" he said fixing her hair.

"No schedule?" MiYong yawned. "Liar" she said laying back down.

"W-Wae??. Yah... Ireona..." D.O. shook her body.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo" she sat up. "Do you think i'll believe you? Your 2nd showcase will be next week and here you are, waking me up just to-----" She was cut when D.O. hugged her, pushing her to the bed and cuddling with her.

"Let's just sleep then." D.O. hugged her tightly.

"Ireona. Do Kyungsoo IREONA!!" MiYong struggled and yelled.

"Andwae... Shiro..." he protested.

"Aish.... What do you want? I know you want something." she said.

"Let me meet him" D.O. said in a serious tone.

"Huh?? Meet who?" she turned facing him and he just smiled.

 

 

--- USA ---

"I can't believe you're really getting married!" RJ said loudly to the guys sitting at the back.

Yes. EXO and MiYong went to USA as D.O.'s request to meet him. Curious? It's none other than Aaron. D.O. felt like he still needs permission from him to marry MiYong.

"RJ, you're too loud" MiYong complained as D.O. sat beside her with a -_- face.

"He can't understand English?" RJ asked.

"He can. A little bit. If you speak slowly. His pronounciation is good too" MiYong defended D.O.

"Whoa... D.O. Hyung!" RJ called him.

"H-Hyung??" D.O. asked.

"Yeah. Hyung, you are older than me" RJ said in korean.

"Ah Jinja? Haha" D.O. laughed awkwardly.

"He is only 6 days older than me." MiYong whispered to D.O.

"Oh" D.O. said wide eyes.

"Where'd you wanna eat babe?" RJ asked MiYong, alarming her with what RJ called him.

"BABE?!!" the whole EXO was shocked.

"A-Ani... Uhh.. You see... uhmm..." MiYong was now embarassed. She took a glance to D.O. but he was motionless.

"Oh. Mianhe. I was just used on calling MiYong like that. No relationship between us" RJ explained in Korean.

"Just... bring us home RJ. I can cook there" she sighed.

"Okay. okay..." RJ said as he drive quietly.

 

-- House --

"Auntie, We're here!!" RJ yelled.

"WHOA... even the house here is huge!" the members said in awe. D.O. gulped looking inside. He never thought that her house can be this huge too even not in Korea.

"MiYong!!" a short lady hugged her earning a look from the others.

"Auntie! I missed you!" MiYong exclaimed and hugged her back.

"Look at you. Growing so beautiful" her aunt pulled out and cupped her face then she caught D.O's attention who is beside MiYong.

"Aigoo.... is this him? The boy that you are gonna marry?" she asked. 

D.O. smiled and greeted her. "Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo - imnida" he bowed.

"So innocent and you look so young! You look younger than Aaron though!" her aunt said alarming MiYong.

"Au-Auntie... H-Hajima" MiYong said tugging the lady's sleeves and sending apologetic look to D.O.

"Shy girl... Come on. You don't have to cook! I cooked already. Come on beautiful boys. You introduce yourself to me atbthe table.. Okay?? Come on now." she said leading the way as the other members followed her leaving D.O. and MiYong.

"Gwaenchana?" MiYong asked as they follow the members but D.O. just stayed quiet.

"Kyungsoo~~~"

"I'm okay. Let's just eat,.come on" he said walking fast and just earned a sigh from MiYong.

 

 

After eating, the members places their luggages to the rooms. D.O. shared the room.with MiYong, though the maknaes want it too, they know the couple have some issues to deal with, the main reason why they are here too.

D.O. looked around her room after he put his pajamas on. Her room was simple but elegant. There were a big picture of MiYong hanging by the bed, posed and dressed like a princess, D.O. was in awe. He took a glimpse of all the pictures then it caught his attention. Aaron and MiYong's picture were still displayed, a full table of their pictures to be exact. Different locations, different poses, he noticed that MiYong's smile back then was so sincere.

"She never smiled like this" D.O. whispered taking a picture frame.

"Don't be jealous" MiYong hugged D.O.'s waist earning a little jump from him.

"Why won't I be? Look. Even in Korea, you still have his pictures in your room, beside your bed" D.O. said putting back the picture frame in it's place and he sighed.

"I was gonna surprise you when we get back to Korea, but I guess I need to tell you so you'll stop your jealous act" she said as D.O. turned around facing her.

"I changed it. I put our pictures in my room. You don't have to worry because you're----" she was cut when D.O. kissed her.

"I Love You" he said as he pulled out. "Let me ask his permission"

 

She took him downstairs and went to the other living room. There D.O. saw Aaron's picture in front of a vase. MiYong stepped forward and wiped the vase with her hands and smiled.

"Aaron, how have you been? Sorry I haven't went home for a long time" she said as a tear fell from her eye.

D.O. stepped beside her and wiped the tear. "Uljima, he might think I'm making you cry" he chuckled.

He stood sraight and faced the picture.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo-imnida." He bowed. "I know you can see us and you are always watching MiYong. I know you want the best for her and you want her to be happy. That is why I am here to ask your permission. Please allow me to marry the girl that you once love. I promise I will make her smile everyday. I will make her happy. I will wipe the tears away from her eyes. I promise that I will love her with all my heart, just like the way you once loved her. So I am asking your permission to give her to me and I'll take care of her, I promise" he bowed in front of the picture as MiYong just looked at him.

 

There's a little wind blew to both of them. MiYong know that it was a sign from Aaron, and so did D.O.

 

"Kamsahmnida" D.O. bowed again before looking at MiYong.

"Kyungsoo..." MiYong can just call his name.

"He agreed" he smiled and hugged her.

"MiYong, I love you" D.O. said planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo" she replied as she hugged him tight.