Is it a Dream?

Nothing Better

"MiYong! Ireona!!" RJ yelled in her ears.

"WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!" MiYong suddenly shoot up from the bed.

"Hahaha. Look at your face. Priceless!" RJ .

"GET OUT!!!" MiYong yelled throwing pillows to RJ.

 

RJ went downstairs laughing, enjoying teasing MiYong.

"Tsk tsk tsk..... You better stop doing that to her RJ" their Aunt told him.

"It's fun teasing her Auntie. She'll be gone soon" RJ said with a sad tone.

"Why? Do you want me to leave asap?" MiYonh said going downstairs to the dining room.

"No... But... when?" RJ sip his milk.

"Uuhhh.... Next week?" MiYong wondered. "I had a weird dream"

"Hhmmm? How weird?" RJ asked.

"Uuuhh... I went back to Korea, then I met Minho and the new group..." MiYong stopped talking when her eyes were focused in the TV.

"EXO" MiYong whispered.

"Yo... You okay?" RJ waved his hand in front of her face.

"That group" MiYong said pointing to the TV.

"Yeah? I heard they had showcase debut last week" RJ munched his breakfast.

"Something wrong MiYong?" their Aunt asked.

"Uhm. No. It's just...." MiYong answered when her eyes widened.

"I dreamed of them... with me... that doe eyed boy... he was hugging me, i told him i wont go and never will" MiYong said confused.

"Are you sure? Maybe your soul wondered off while your asleep. Told ya sleeping 21 hours is not good" RJ said.

"Well blame my work that has me working 18 hours you more on!!" MiYong said smacking RJ's head.

"I'll prepare my luggage... I'll be in my room" MiYonh said going upstairs.

Once she was upstairs, she was packing her luggage, when she saw Aaron's picture with her, hugging each other.

"That's a very weird dream. I wonder if that's real. I wish you were still here to answer me. I miss you, Honey" MiYong said kissing the picture frame.

She packed her things for her trip going back to Korea.

 

--- Korea, EXO's dorm ---

"Hyung!! Ireona!!" Sehun shook D.O.

"Uughh.. maknae, later" D.O. groaned.

"ppaalllliii... i'm hungry" Sehun said pulling D.O. out of the bed.

"Fine..." D.O. gave up.

He stood up, washed his face and went straight to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning!" the members greeted him. They were like 11 starving children waiting for their Umma to be fed.

"Hyung.. are you okay?" Kai asked.

"Hhmmm? Yes... just... I had a weird dream" D.O. answered.

"How.weird?" the members asked oit of curiousity.

"As weird as you guys are looking at me" D.O. answered,.mixing the mixture for pancakes.

"Aayyyee... you're no fun!" Chanyeol teased.

D.O. finished mixing the pancake mix and went to cook it. He smiled while cooking the pancakes then he whispered a name.

 

 

"Are you real? or just a dream....... MiYong" he sighed then smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHORT UPDATE!!! HIHIHI... IS IT A DREAM? OR MAYBE IT REALLY HAPPENED?