Japan Hello Greeting

Nothing Better

4 months has passed since D.O. and MiYong reunited. Who would've thought that the two would be so perfectly matched with each other. MiYong stubborness was D.O's strength. Weird? Yes indeed. Whenever MiYong drops and attitude towards D.O., he would just lower his shoulders and follow her around. The relationship wasn't perfect, there werr still flaws, but the two.managed to stabilizied it.

"Jagi!!~~~" D.O. ran to MiYong as soon as she opened the door.

"Aish... You smell like sweat!! Get away from me!" MiYong pushed D.O.

"Wae?~~" D.O. pout and lowered his shoulder.

"Don't you dare use that aegyo to me Mr. DO D.O.!" MiYong threatened him.

"I know you like it" D.O. smiled and went to hug her again.

"Let go. I told you---"

"SHIRO!"

"D.O!"

"SHIRO SHIRO SHIRO!" D.O. said multiple times swinging her.

"WHAT THE HECK?! I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF OF ME!!" MiYong now yelled at him pushing him.

"MiYong...." D.O. called.

"I am so tired and I need to go here to bring you guys' food and you won't even stop bugging me though i told you to." MiYong said in anger.

"I was just trying to calm you down. What the heck is wrong with you. Do you think you're the only one who's tired here" D.O. reasoned back.

"Calm me down?! I told you that you smell like sweat, and you know I will go back to work.after this!" MiYong yelled at him.

"What's the matter with you Yeoja?!!" D.O. now outburst in anger when he was shocked on what he just said.

"Uh-oh...." the members said as they saw MiYong boiling in anger.

"Ja-Jagi~~~" D.O. laughed bitterly calling her.

"YEOJA?!!!! NEON!!! NAMJA!! DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME!!!" MiYong pointed to D.O. as she stormed out of the room.

D.O. sighed helplessly.

"She might just be in her.... Uhm... You know... Monthly process" Suho said laughing awkwardly.

"Come on. Let's pack our things. It's our flight in Japan tomorrow for the Hello Greeting" Kris said.

 

--- Next Morning ---

'The number you dialed is unavailable right now, please leave a message after the beep' the answering machine has been ongoing since D.O. was calling MiYong. He was upset again. He made her mad. But it wasn't his fault, he just want to be a loving boyfriend to his girlfriend. Maybe he should've listened to her.

"Still can't reach her?" Baekhyun asked. D.O. shook his head.

"Don't worry, she'll call you" Chanyeol cheered him up.

"Okay guys. Act natural. There's twice the amount of fans now." Suho said as they go out of their van one by one.

They waited for the EXO-m members before they all walked inside. After checking in, they are now waiting for them to go inside the plane. D.O. was holding his phone, very eager to receive a text from his girlfriend, but nothing came. It was soon for them to board on the plane. He puts his phone back, disappointed.

His face looked down as the fans noticed it. They were wondering recently if their precious squishy oppa has someone special lately. Seeing how cheerful he is though he is tired and moody sometimes.

Soon after the flight, they went on the hotel to set their luggage and then off to the venue of the concert. It was huge. They wondered if it will be filled with fans by tomorrow. They rehearsed their dances and songs and how they will go on stage.

It was night time already when they reached back to the hotel. Tired they are, they all went doze off to sleep. D.O. was still thinking of MiYong. He checked his phone but still no call  or texts.

"Seriously dude, I don't know how you put up.with MiYong" Chanyeol said as he was laying down beside D.O.

"I don't know too. She's so stubborn and full of pride lately, but I know she's all stressed out too because of the company" D.O said.

"If I was in your place, I would've just leave her." Chanyeol joked.

"Chanyeol..." D.O. looked at him.

"Hey I was just kidding. We all know how we love MiYong" Chanyeol said hugging his pillow.

"Really. You're she's lucky to have someone like you. So talented and kind, cute and also has the charm, as the fans says" Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol, I was just wondering. What do you guys think about her. Honestly, I am really curious" D.O. asked.

"Wanna know?" Chanyeol sat up.

"Okay, I'll start from eldest to youngest. Xiumin Hyung thinks she's too nice for a rich girl. LuHan thinks that she still is childish though she runs half of his dad's company. Kris Hyung, hhmmm.... He just said she's okay. Suho Hyung, he thinks that she's the one who uncover your true self. Lay Hyung, you know how he is, he goes with the flow. Baekhyun, he likes her. I mean, he likes her personality. Chen, he thought that she can be his duet but he knows she must sing with you first. And the 3 maknaes, they just love their Noona, cause she's spoiling them. haha" Chanyeol explained.

"Ohh.. I see." D.O. nod.

"How bout you? What do you think.of her?" Chanyeol.asked.

"I think she's the one I want to spend with for the rest of my life" D.O. said smiling.

"Wow. Too deep dude" Chanyeol laughed. "You must really love her don't you?" D.O. nod.

"Well, if you do. Just propose to her. If you don't want anybody else to get her from you" Chanyeol said as he lay back down.

"Propose??" D.O. thought as he too lays back and goes to sleep.

 

--- D-Day ---

"This is it guys. Let's show Japan our best" Suho said as he put his hand on the center. And the members soon followed him putting their hands on top of each and everyone.

"JAPAN HELLO GREETING. HERE WE COME!!" Kris yelled.

"EXO-----" Suho Yelled.

"SARANGHAJA!!!" the members yelled as they pushed all their hands down signalling that they are ready to face their Japanese fans.