Heartwarming Letter

Nothing Better

After the dinner, the members went back to their dorm. After washing up, all of them are all dead tired and dozed of to sleep, but D.O. remains awake. He took out the letter from the bag and holds it up in the air while lying down.

"Is that a letter from Noona?" Kai asked.

"I thought you'rr asleep" D.O. looked at him.

"I am about to Hyung. Goodnight" Kai bid goodnight.

 

D.O. opened the letter. He chuckled when he saw an Owl drawing on the front page.

"She must be teasing me" he mumbled as he open the letter.

 

Do "D.O" Kyungsoo,

Annyeong! How are you? Omo. I'm so embarrased writing a letter now. First of all, congratulations on winning first places in different music shows. You guys deserve it. You all worked hard. :)

Do Kyungsoo, funny how your stage name was deprived from your surname. I wanted to call you Kyungsoo, but D.O. is much easier. kekeke. You notice the owl in the front page right? I was the one who draw that. Your eyes look like an owl eyes that sometimes it's almost popping out. Whenever I see you and look to your eyes, all I can see is a cheerful boy that is hidden inside of you. kekeke.

A boy who is one of the smallest member in a group full of gigantic members, but is full of talents. A boy whom I know hates aegyo and doing aegyo, but has a lot of aegyo himself. A boy who can look very manly but at the same time very squishy. A boy who those gigantic members considers Umma for his caring personality. A boy who cooks no matter how tired he is just to feed 11 starving children. A boy who has big round eyes, has too much sclera in his eyes, that sometimes looks like an owl when he widens it. A boy who has the heart shaped lips and looks much plump than those girls group. Most of all, a boy who has a deep voice when he talks, but is very soft, melting and powerful when he sings. The boy that whom I've dreamed of even before seeing him. A boy that named Do Kyungsoo; it is you D.O.

You appeared in my dreams so many times when I was in America. A dream that became reality that it looks so real that I can think of it as a fairytale that came true. I never wished or asked for me to meet you nor I had imagined that your members and YOU are real. Funny how it will sound, but it seems like it's fate who brought me here, meeting all of you, meeting YOU.

Truly, I am amazed on how you look like my ex-boyfriend, but you two are two different person. Both of you are hardworking, but he gets what he wants because he can, while you, you worked so hard to achieve what you want, to reach for your dreams, to make your family proud of you.

Kyungsoo-yah, it must be crazy for me to say this, but in my dream, you asked me not to go and i answered i won't and i never will. That is in my dream, but I will say this to you now, I WILL STAY BY YOUR GUYS' SIDE, BY YOURSIDE AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN, I WON'T AND NEVER WILL LEAVE OR GO ANYWHERE. Arrasso?

I'm always watching YOU.

 

Most Loving,

MiYong

 

 

As D.O. finished reading the letter, he can't help to smile. He put the letter back inside the envelope, tucked it under his pillow, and dozed off to sleep, with a smile on his face.