Successful Plan!

Nothing Better

The members along with the SHINee was left inside the practice room while Kyungsoo literally dragged MiYong away from them.

"Let them be. Kyungsoo owes her an apology" Minho said.

"Nah.... Kyungsoo is just being shy and stubborn for the past few weeks" Chanyeol grinned through everybody.

"What's with that grin Chanyeol?" Key asked and Chanyeol looked to Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Tao with that grin of his making everybody curious.

 

---Flashback (few weeks ago after Kyungsoo yelled at MiYong)---

The boys were so depressed because of Kyungsoo yelling at MiYong. They all know that he didn't mean to and he just got carried away with his exhaustion.

"What are we gonna do Hyung?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Aish. Mwolla. Kyungsoo can't even concentrate with the dance practice" Luhan said messing with his hair.

"Yah Jongin. Anything new with Kyungsoo Hyung?" Tao asked.

"uuhh... he just can't sleep at night. he's always looking to the ceiling and sometimes to his phone" Kai said.

"Hhmmm... Maybe he's waiting for MiYong's call or maybe text?" Luhan said.

"It's his fault. He yelled at MiYong. ppsshh" Tao snorted.

"Yah!!! Don't talk like that!" Sehun yelled to Tao.

"We need a plan" Chanyeol in getting attention from the rest.

"So what do you have in mind giant?" Kris in clinging an arm to Chanyeol neck.

"We need to make him jealous. Or make a fuss in front of him involving MiYong. We all know he loses his temper when he's tired" Chanyeol said.

"I think we need SHINee sunbae's help." Luhan said.

"But we cannot let Minho Sunbae know. arrasso?" Chanyeol said and everybody agreed.

 

---Studio---

"So you guys made the plan?" Minho asked.

"Yes. And with Taemin's help" Kai said hugging his friend.

"Tsk tsk tsk...." Minho shook his head. "You guys will be dead when MiYong knows about this"

"but we helped her! we helped Kyungsoo Hyung!" Tao said.

"We know. I think they should be more thankful." Kai said when they heard the door opened revealing Kyungsoo and MiYong.

"Ooohh... we have the couple here" Luhan teased.

"Should we shout it then?" Chanyeol asked grinning earning a questioning looked from Kyungsoo and MiYong.

"Shout what?" the two said in unison.

"SUCCESSFUL.PLAN!!!!!" the boys who planned it shout and jumped and hurriedly ran to Kyungsoo hugging and more like tossing him in the air.