The Reward of Wolves

Nothing Better

Each day that passes by, EXO members gets busy, practicing the dance of wolf, performing in different shows, fansigning, travelling here and there. Exhausted, thats what they feel. But seeing their fans cheering up for them, relieve their tiredness. They barely goes out for dinners, they can only eat sometimes inside the car, or eat fast food.

They haven't seen MiYong as much too, and that's what killing the members. The 3 maknaes have been missing their Noona so much, but D.O., he's dying inside to see MiYong. He sometimes text her, but because of MiYong's busyness, they can't catch each other.

June 14 2013, Music Bank "First place goes to, EXO!"

June 15, 2013, Music Core "First place goes to, EXO!"

June 16  2013, Inkigayo "First place goes to, EXO!"

June 19, 2013, Shoe Champion "First place goes to, EXO!"

 

And that's it, the wolves won 4 awards with their comebacks as a whole group. Happy? Of course they are. Grateful to SM Ent., and to all Sunbaes who support them. Their hard work's been paid off. Though not winning a lot of being first place, just being a first place is enough for them.

 

After a few weeks, the boys are finished promoting the song wolf. Exhausted and tired but theu still hope and pray that they will get some rest before working on their repackaged album.

 

"HYUNG!!! IM HUNGRY!!!" Sehun whined to D.O.

"Cook for yourself maknae, you're always bothering D.O" Chen said.

"Wae? Hyung loves me. Right Hyung?" Sehun did aegyo to D.O.

"How 'bout let's call Noona" Tao suggested seeing D.O face brighten up.

"MiYong? We haven't seen her due to our schedule. I wonder if she is okay" Lay said.

"Isn't it she's at the mall?" Xiumin faced the members.

"So.... Should we go to the mall?" Luhan asked grinning, earning a 'yes' look from the members.

"TO THE MALL IT IS!! YAY!!" Tao cheered along with the members. D.O. was just smiling to himself then he picked up his phone texting someone.

 

"I hope you ate your meal. Please take care" he texted then he pressed the send button. Eager for the reply, he waited but nothing came. He just ignored it and just thought she might be busy.

 

After a few minutes, the members arrived at the mall. Since it's late, there's only a little crowd inside. They wandered around the mall, entering each stalls, and trying to ask where the owner is. Then Chanyeol caught a sight of a familiar figure in front of a show stall.

 

"MIYONG-AH!!" Chanyeol yelled then the members turned. MiYong turned around finding the familiar voice.

"Oh Chanyeol! Guys!" she waved as she walked near the members.

"What are you doing here? We're almost closing up" she said.

"Uuhh... We thought we will find you here" Suho said.

"Oh I see..... Well.. come on... i'll treat you dinner" she said.

"YAY!!" the boys cheered.

 

They went outside, cause the mall is closing, and went to a nearest restaurant. It wasn't that fancy, just right for them to have privacy. It was a italian restaurant near the mall. As soon as they entered, the waiters guided them in a private place where no one can see them, no fans and sasaengs can stalked them.

 

They ordered different kinds of menus. Some are pastas and noodles, some are salads, some are bbq. MiYong was happy to see them, though they are tired from just the ended show.

 

"What did you order?" D.O. whispered to her as they were sitting next to each other.

"Lasagna" she answered.

"You look like a couple" Chen commented.

"Well, if only they are, then they really look good together" Baekhyun added.

 

Thanks to the orders that arrived, stopping the awkward situation. Everyone was quiet. Everyone was hungry. All they did was to eat.

 

"Tao, how is it?" MiYong asked.

"Delicious" Tao smiled.

"Here try this one" MiYong reached to Tao, feeding him with her food.

"Sehun, you too, here" MiYong did the same to Sehun.

"Whoa!" the two exclaimed.

"Jongin-ah" she called Kai. "Here, try the salad"

"Aaahhhh" Kai opened his mouth eating the food in front of him.

"Whoa. Delicious!" Kai showed a happy expression.

 

"You spoiling them too much that's why when it comes to us they keep on whining over the food and wants us to treat them like you-----" D.O. was talking to her when she took a spoonful.of pasta and shrove it to his.mouth to shut him up.

"Delicous right?" MiYong said with an annoyed expression earning a laughter from the other boys.

 

"Agasshi, here's the stuff you wanted" the driver in carrying 12 big bags.

"Thank you" MiYong grabbed them and distributed it to each members.

 

Each one of them opened the bags, surprising them with a new set of branded name clothes, and pairs of jordan and nike shoes. Everybody was the same, except for D.O. who have a letter inside. He looked at MiYong who is just asking the other members how they liked the gifts.

 

"MiYong-ah, this is..." Suho was talking.

"It's your reward, Wolves" she grin then looking at D.O.

 

"Read it at home" she mouthed him and he just nodded.

He then went closer to MiYong and whispered to her ear.

"Thank You So Much, MiYong"