EXOk and Him?!

Nothing Better

MiYong went out of the house around lunch time. She went touring around Seoul like it was her first time in the country. Well, basically it is, after 7 years of not stepping a foot in her own country. She spend shopping through all the brand names in Seoul. She almost forgot about the time and the plan that she'll have to visit SM Ent. She took her phone and called her brother.

"Oppa"

"Oh MiYong! Where are you? It's almost dark outside. I'm getting worried"

"Mianhe Oppa. I'm on my way now. I just want to know if you guys want something to eat?"

"Just bring anything my dongsaeng. We'll be waiting."

MiYong went to her favorite restaurant and ordered chinese food, then she went to buy 18 Bubble Tea, 1 for her, 5 for SHINee members and 12 for the EXO members. Of course she won't forget them, though she haven't met the other 6.

After buying foods, she asked her driver to go to SM Ent. It was only 30 minutes driving so she wasn't that bored in the ride. She got out, with a hand full entering the building. Luckily, Key was in the lobby to see her with all the stuff that she's bringing.

"MiYong-ahh!.Omo! let me help you!"

"Oh Key oppa. Kamsahmida."

"Here follow me, I'll bring you to the ExO's practice room. that's bigger than ours" Key said guiding MiYong.

"Look who visited you guys!" Key yelled as he opened the door.

"MiYong-sshi!" EXOm members stood up and bowed at her.

"Is this Minho's sister? Wow! Pretty!" the tall guy said.

"Manners Chanyeol!" the shorter one smacked his head. "Annyeong. I'm Jumyeon. Call me Suho. Im the leader of EXOk" he smiled.

"I'm Chanyeol!"

"I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you" he smiled at her.

Annyeong Noona! I'm Jongin, call me Kai. the dancing machine" he said showing her some.moves that made her giggled.

"Annyeong. I'm Oh Sehun. the maknae. Nice meeting you... Noona?" he chuckled a little bit.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo. Choi MiYong-imnida. " she bowed at them. "I thought you're 6?"

"Oh. He must be with Minho." Suho said. "they're pretty close" he commented. as the SHINee members entered the room.

"Oh MiYong! You're here.." they hugged her almost suffocating her.

"please.let her breath.Minho might kills us if we kills MiYong" Key commented dragging her away from them.

"Where's oppa?" she asked.

"he's in the music room with Kyungsoo." Onew said.

"Kyungsoo? the last member of EXOk?" she said confused.

"yeh. they're really close. he's the same age as you. but he's older than you. you gonna like him when you get to know him." Jonghyun said.

MiYong just gave them a smile before preparing the food and giving the bubble tea for each one of them.

"We're gonna eat now. Thank you" They all said digging to the food. MiYong sat beside LuHan, as she eats too. They were really enjoying the food but MiYong is really curious where her brother is. After a few minutes of eating, MiYong saw his brother's reflection in the mirror entering the door and walking backwards as he talked with a shorter guy.

MiYong stood up and called her brother.

Oop-paa?" Miyong whispered to herself as she saw Minho.

"Oh! Miyongie, you're here. Meet my dongsaeng here in SM, and also the handsome main vocalist of EXOk, Kyungsoo or also known D.O" Minho told Miyong.

D.O. turned around with a light smile on his face, greeted by a wide-eyed Miyong.

"Aa-aaron?" Miyong whispered.

"Oh. My name is Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo not Aa-" Kyungsoo answered but has been cut with MiYong's words.

"You-You're supposed to be dead."MiYong whispered too loudly for the whole group to hear.

"MWO?!!!!" they all yelled.

Even Minho is shocked with his sister, and as for Kyunsoo, he stood there like an ice.

"Yah MiYong. what are you talking about?" Minho shook her.

"He-he looks like him. It's him. You're him! Why?!!! Why did u show up just now!! WAE?!!!!" MiYong yelled as she ran away from the room dropping her bag,revealing her wallet with a picture of Aaron and her.

Taemin picked up the wallet as he called his Hyungs.

"I think you should see this" he said and they all gathered around. They were all dumbfounded when they saw Aaron, who is really looks like Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stood with much wider eyes can't believe what he's seeing.

"Baldandwae. This can't be" Kyungsoo said as he looked to the direction where MiYong headed, rushing out of the room to catch her.